FS GSP, lots of it!

Stacef

I am getting ready to cut back everything that is overgrowing within the tank. I have Green Star Polyps growing like crazy. I'll seperate with it cheap, not wanting to be greedy, we could just use the money right now, and also if it doesn't sell it will be thrown away because it's killing the other corals.

Each piece will be larger than 3x3, larger if wanted, grows on glass and overflow box like crazy!

(Greg--I'll send you yours when I start mailing out, hopefully people will want some :) )

The only other thing is a few tree coral branches I can send out and green finger leather.

Let me know!!

Stacef

Well I see that 2x2 pieces are going for about 20-25, so I'll say $15 plus shipping. With how close you are, we can do second day shipping. I have done it before and it works find, especially with GSP, if it doesn't make it, I'll send you new no charge.

Also have toadstool and caps I can send, PM me for further details.

Stacef

Of course Al,
Here is the orange cap on the left
3-11-09015.jpg

Close up on the orange
Niger032.jpg

Not a very good pic of the purple caps
coral012.jpg

Tan caps
coral008.jpg

Toadstool
Christmas08137.jpg

Finger leather-
frgs015.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hey Eric, gals you found the thread I was talking about! :)
If you want to send a private message (pm) to her just click on her name in one of her posts, a drop down window will appear with options. one will be to send her a PM. Click on that and it will open a new window allowing you to send a message.
Sorry I didn't get with you today, work turned out to be longer then expected~