Free Pom Pom...

sambrinar

OK this stuff is getting outta control... take it or I'm gonna toss it LOL

Free frags, they will be huge frags guarenteed, you pay shipping I recommend overnight (from area code 85546), but I have shipped USPS 2-3 day with success, flat rate $9.95.. if it's going to the colder parts of the country, I ask for $2 for a heat pack... if not shipped overnight I will not guarentee the frag

I also have 1 Blue Cespitularia already fragged, that frag is $20 and must go over night.. I can make more frags of the blue if requested

I will be making pom pom frags as I get request.. they take about a week to attach to the rubble or I can easily send unattached... your choice...

Picts of the tank pom pom on the left.. blue toward the center

FTS101509.jpg

Close up of the pom pom.. nem not included LOL

IMG_0027.jpg

close up of the blue.. it's more blue in RL
IMG_0029.jpg

Krabby2k

I'm interested, so in total I would owe you for $12 for shipping to 68521 with a heat pack? let me know, thanks.

sambrinar

Yep $11.95 will go USPS 2-3day for that price.. how many frags do yo want. I have one ready to go.. I can easily pluck some and send it on monday if you don't want it attached to any rocks ... shoot me a PM with your addy and I will give you my paypal acct addy

sambrinar

Thanks Frankie.. it finally picked a spot.. but not there. which is unfortuante.. I liked it there.. looked cool... but as you know, they have a mind of their own

sambrinar

OK.. the mounted ones will not be ready until next week.. I will shoot you guys a PM when they are ready to go to see how you want me to ship

Thanks so much... will be nice to see the rock again LOL I'm running out of room for other corals

sambrinar

I'd like mounted. Sorry, I didn't get back with you sooner but my internet was screwed up. We got it fixed finally...again. And I didn't get a pm. Should I have gotten one?

UMm I have no idea.. LOL.. pm me your addy Cloud.. I will see how the frags look Monday and let you know in the thread when they will be ready to go...

Do you still have some?

I may, but no promises yet.. I want to see where I am when I get everyone else taken care of.. I had offered this before with no takers.. so I was kinda shocked yet pleased.. with all the replies

I should know more by Mondayish