Free Pom Pom...

Thanks soooooooo Much! ditto to what Mike said! You're the best!!!!!!

Mine came in last night (at 9:45 pm!) I got worried when it didn't show by 5, then really worried when i didn't get a box by 6, way worried by 7, pacing up and down the driveway by 8 and demanding that UPS contact the driver by 9. We live right on the bus line, so I ran outside everytime one passed, the neighbors mist think I'm nuts! But at 9:45 we finally heard the wonderful sound of the truck driving up the hill!

QQ, they're kinda wilty looking, should i mount them right away, or do i give it time to recover before stressing it out again? I really want to mount it on the back glass, never really put much thought into how. any pointers?

I think they're melting. what do i do?

sambrinar

just watch, and wait, they may surprise you.. If you want try to glue or epoxy one to the back glass like you want and see what happens

Sorry, I am still quite the noob. How do i glue it? when i mount things, i dry the edge that the glue will be applied to and gel superglue it to the dry rock. can i still do it this way or is there another way? I do i need a specific brand and type of glue? sorry for asking so many ?s, to some point, i semi know what i'm doing, but most of the time I'm just guessing.:help1:

sambrinar

Get some superglue GEL.. scrape the glass where you want to put the frag and dab some glue on the frag... the glue will turn white when it hits the water, and then when you are placing it on the glass, move it around a tiny bit to "pop" the white bubble that formed when it hit the water.. hold it there for a few seconds or minutes and then it should adhere to the glass... Waa Laa

sambrinar

OK I have PM everyone who is Up for receiving frags and who have paid.. I am going to hold off doing anymore frags for right now, until I hear back from everyone and prolly until after Christmas

if you are in the East coast NW or Midwest.. the heat packs are not lasting.. so I would recommend overnight.. I will update this thread later to see if there is still interest

ok, no luck sticking them to the glass, glued a small one to my finger, though. i ended up gluing them onto a rock . i'll let them recover there and try to move them later. All the pompoms fell off. and the stalks are looking withered. I've got my fingers crossed! I don't want to post pics until they're recovered.