Free Pom Pom...

sambrinar

I have 2 frags, but I want to give them just a little more time to adhear to the rock so they don't release during shipping and I plucked more, so there should be more next week I will keep you all posted

livebait

I have 2 frags, but I want to give them just a little more time to adhear to the rock so they don't release during shipping and I plucked more, so there should be more next week I will keep you all posted

I would take a frag when you get more. Or 2 if you have a bunch again. Thanks

sambrinar

Bungee Mike sent Monday... beach and Bigpapa shipped Today... there should be more ready Monday I will ship those who inquired first about the mounted ones and we will see how much is left from there

I paid ya for my frag. If you didn't receive it, let me know. Next week for shipping is fine by me. I'll be at my cousin's wedding this weekend so I won't be home to accept shipment on either Friday or Saturday anyway.

sambrinar

I paid ya for my frag. If you didn't receive it, let me know. Next week for shipping is fine by me. I'll be at my cousin's wedding this weekend so I won't be home to accept shipment on either Friday or Saturday anyway.

Got it.. will go out on Monday, if not I will keep you posted

BungeeMike

Mine got here today uh check your PM. I do want to thank you publicly for the generosity and trouble you went to for a fellow reefer.
BungeeMike

fishhead

I have a similar problem with pulsing anthalia. How do you ship you Xenia? I tried to ship some and it got beat up by the rock it was adhered to. Am curious how you avoid that problem.
Greg

BungeeMike

Float them, get a small piece of icechest foam about 1" square 1/2" think bigger depending on the size of the rubble or rock (ya get the idea) rubber band the rock to the foam put in the bag. Put very little air in it, double bag, pack with crumpled newspaper, into another bag if mutiple frags and in the box. Xenia can be difficult to ship but this seems to work well, not my idea just the way I have recived it in years past. Your mileage may vary. Unmounted, no need foam, just no air to avoid sloshing and damage. This time of year probabally not the best with all the Xmas packages.
My thoughts
Bungee

sambrinar

I've sent it unfloated before, but I am gonna try the float method next... I need to hear from bigpapa to see how his faired

Thanks soooooooo Much! ditto to what Mike said! You're the best!!!!!!

Mine came in last night (at 9:45 pm!) I got worried when it didn't show by 5, then really worried when i didn't get a box by 6, way worried by 7, pacing up and down the driveway by 8 and demanding that UPS contact the driver by 9. We live right on the bus line, so I ran outside everytime one passed, the neighbors mist think I'm nuts! But at 9:45 we finally heard the wonderful sound of the truck driving up the hill!

QQ, they're kinda wilty looking, should i mount them right away, or do i give it time to recover before stressing it out again? I really want to mount it on the back glass, never really put much thought into how. any pointers?

Last edited:

sambrinar

Give them some time first, put them in a tupperware or plastic container and cover with a net.. I would mount them after a few days... At least your got there overnight.. Mike's did not!!

They will be wilty looking at first that's for sure, lack of light ya know :D Let me know how they do