Free dropper - thank a staff member

BigJay

Take a minute to make a post thanking the staff or tell them why you appreciate what they do and on March 15th I'll draw a name from all the posts and send you one of my pyrex droppers in the length of your choosing absolutely free.
I feel like I've gotten very lucky to get to know some of the staff on this forum. The amount of dedication they have to the forum, its members and to the hobby in general is amazing. So thanks guys/gals for all you do, I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and call a few of you my friends. :thumbup:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Thanks Jay!

I will thank the staff but no need to enter me in a drawing.

Gotta show travis some love for bringing this forum to the web and creating a pleasant atmosphere for us to enjoy.

My favorite staff members are BigAl, Frankie, and Woodstock aka Doni not necessarily in that order but they take good care of use and the site.

Thanks!!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
The reason Reef Sanctuary is THE BEST reef forum on the internet, is the owners, admins, mods & all the RS members that have embraced the concept that we have something special here on RS "a sanctuary of reef forums" with lots of helpful and nice members, with few to no flames -

All the Admins & Mods help make this happen by setting the tone in all thier post and how they manage the forum !

Keep up the great work all - simple said - Thank You !

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thanks to all the staff for all there help over the years! I never would know as much as I do without you, members and all!
(I sure hope I win, Jay makes great stuff! :D )

Shamus

Now this is a great thread - I'm sure that the staff of this great site don't get nearly the thanks and praise they deserve!

I'm extremely appreciative to all the staff here at RS that make this a friendly, educating and helpful forum. This forum really helped me realize that I could be successful at this hobby, in part because this resource and members were available and so welcoming. Without the staff, this forum wouldn't be here to bring all these great reefers from across the globe together. Thanks for everything!

1Reefer

Thanks all! I'm still kinda new to RS (only been here about a month) but it is amazing! Definatly rthe best source of RELIABLE information on the net and the people here are great! Thanks again to the staff and all the great mods and admins. And thanks to you as well for all the quality "custom" glass work jay!

WayneT

Without a doubt the best reefing fourm on the net today and I do thank the staff very much for all their work and attention. This site comes up when I open my browser every day and is the first thing I look at. :bouncer:

Rhodes19

I want to say thank you to all the Reef Sanctuary staff and especially thank you to Frankie. You all have been wonderful and have helped me immensely in my endeavor into reefing. Frankie, I think, best portrays what RS is all about to me and speaks well to the quality of the RS staff. Because he lives close by, we have been able to get together and he has bent over back wards to help me. This is a great web site full of wonderful and helpful members and the staff helps keep it that way. Thank you all.

Jay, great idea. If I win, please give the dropper to Frankie. He has earned it. :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
I want to say thank you to all the Reef Sanctuary staff and especially thank you to Frankie. You all have been wonderful and have helped me immensely in my endeavor into reefing. Frankie, I think, best portrays what RS is all about to me and speaks well to the quality of the RS staff. Because he lives close by, we have been able to get together and he has bent over back wards to help me. This is a great web site full of wonderful and helpful members and the staff helps keep it that way. Thank you all.

Jay, great idea. If I win, please give the dropper to Frankie. He has earned it. :)
Sounds like this is going to cost me a few more brain cell give aways LOL jk :)
Thanks Chris. right back at ya buddy.

swissgaurd

well ive been here since day one,all i can say this is the best forum,the staff and members of this forum has helped me a great deal,not only just aquarium related but with some other topics.
the staff here on this forum are on the ball.

thanks

vic

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thanks Frankie. So, when do you want me to come over and help you set up your tank?? :D

Im going to relocate at the end of April so I am waiting until after the move. Some place local. That's why my tank build thread has come to a halt.