Fraser's Seabray Adventure

I found out it was a polychaete worm ... kinda cool to watch :)

I bought a new fish today ... a female Scooter Blenny - called Perky.

Already Pinky is showing off to her, and here is a quick snap ...

Fpinky02.jpg

GlassMunky

did you ever end up getting those crabs out? how did you get the first one out a while ago? I've got one that i think may need to go.....

I managed to take the piece of rock it was hiding in, out of the tank and put it in the sump.. then when it came out it was easier to catch :)

Well the tank has almost been running for five months now and I happy to say that not one fish has perished so I must be doing something right - yaaaaaaay!

I have had a couple of coral casualties on the way unfortunately, but I have put this down to learning where to position them in the tank and water flow etc.

Recently I have been seeing some bouts of cyano appearing on the sand and rocks, (which I am not very happy about), but I will keep syphoning it out along with doing regular water changes and hopefully that will keep it in check.

***ANY ADVICE ON GETTING RD OF CYANO WOULD BE APPRECIATED***

Last week I found a new urchin in my tank, which I have named Spikey .. It must have been a tiny hitchhiker on some of the live rock I purchased but it seems to be growing quite well and will be interesting to watch.

Any ideas what kind of an urchin it is? Here is a photo of Goggles watching over it:

spikey01.jpg