Fragging Question

mtsully71

Need to cut back my CHALICES and monti cap. Do you just snap the parts off? Or do I need to get my Surgeon clothes on and play with sharp things. Further, do I need to do anything to assist in the healing of the main part of the animal? To bad I have no other peeps to give the pieces to :(.

Last edited:

soco

Need to cut back my acans and monti. Do you just snap the parts off? Or do I need to get my Surgeon clothes on and play with sharp things. Further, do I need to do anything to assist in the healing of the main part of the animal? To bad I have no other peeps to give the pieces to :(.
The Monti you can cut with scissors or angled plyers. depending on what kund of monti it is either takensmall plates or little fingers off. I wouldnt recommend just breaking pieces off though.the acans I'm pretty sure u need a wet saw for though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

mtsully71

Sorry, I miss spoke I have 2 chalices, not acans, I need to frag :duh:

I have not even had me a toddy yet :pint:

Last edited:

mtsully71

Soco, it is a prurple monti cap that has grown in the shape of a bowl, no fingers, just snap toward the middle the I would assume? Its about the diameter of a softball, sits on the bottom of my tank.

Oxylebius

I just snap my caps off. Sometimes I use a cutting device like snipes.

For the Chalice, if it is large and thick you may need to use something like a dremmel (make sure it is really clean with no chemicals or oils on it). For the chalice to survive make sure every frag has an eye or two. A clean cut is more likely to heal w/o issue then a jagged cut.