Fraggin Time

michael_cb_125

Ive been gettin the Itch to frag some of my corals. I have a Green Polyp Birdsnest that is just growing at a ridiculous rate. I have a Really nice frogspawn that needs fraggin. I have purple and Florescent green Zoos, and Bright Pink/Purple Stylophora that I caould also frag. My zoos are starting to take over a very big rock. I think I need to thin them out. I also have a Large Merulina coral that I will seel whole or frag out. Just let me know if you are interested in any of these corals.-Michael

michael_cb_125

I also have a Green star polyp Branch that I am in the process of "making" It is about half covered. I will take pics of all corals tonite.

michael_cb_125

I actually have 5 frogspawn colonies. I have about three frags that are looking very good. I will try to post som pictures tonite, but it may be tommorow before I can upload them. I will try my best to get them up tonight.-Michael

michael_cb_125

I am terrible at pricing stuff. I will take pictures today and let everyone get an idea on what a fair price would be.

michael_cb_125

Sorry here are some pics, I will try to post more tommorow:
SANY0035.jpg

SANY0033.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

SANY0017.jpg

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0051-1.jpg

SANY0031.jpg

SANY0032.jpg

SANY0038.jpg

There are a few more corals that I need to frag, I will try to get better picd tommorow. Sorry for the bad pics.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
OMG! Those pics are SWEET!

You need my mailing address? :lol:

Seriously those are some SWEET corals there buddy!!

Allen :)

michael_cb_125

If you want a few frags just let me know. Im not going to do too much fraggin without knowing if anyone wants some. But just let me know, would could trade, or I could just send you a few. Id like to know how my corals will do in anothers tank.:)

GeeWizzItsMe

I got your PM, and I would love some of your frags, but I don't get my MH's until Nov.2! I am definitely interested in the frogspawn BTW, so save some for me!

michael_cb_125

Geewiz- I will save you one of the frgspawns and maybe one of the hammers as well. I will try to post the zoos pics later today. They are really nice but hard to get to with a camera. If you want I will save you some of the frags of the Birdsnest,a nd monti. These are some of the easier SPS corals, and will do fine for you, if under MH. Unfortunately, all of my SPS are adjusted to Super Bright Light so PCs wont work, but once you get MHs they would do great. Ill post more pics later.

Woodstock- I wish you had room, I have alot of fuzzies.