Flashing Tilefish

SeaMunky

wow that is sooo neat....
Sorry for the Q, is that a saltwater fish?..If so is that the common name for it?

Looks Like you both beat me!
There you have all the info from that website but I got him at a really nice price compared to what they have it listed for.

SeaMunky

I checked it out, yup they are costly, like the blue spots..but man I would love of these tooo...Thanks for links guys!!..

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Holy Bat Cow Man! That's freaking SWEET!!

Does it take "AA" or "AAA" batteries? I guessed by it's "twitchy-ness" in the video it had potential to be a "Jumper/Carpet Surfer". Keep your lid on TIGHTLY and take LOTS of pics!! WOW!!

Stacef

Wow, absolutely amazing!

In all seriousness... what would be the point of this in the wild. Is it really a defense? Just curious.

Just to scare others? Cause I asure you, a big hungry fish 4 times it's size, probably won't be to scared of something changing it's color. Maybe I'm wrong.

michael_cb_125

I bet it poses many different functions. Mating/Courting, Aggression, Territory Disputes, Etc.

Like a fish Language.
~Michael

Stacef

This all could be true Michael...

Gosh what I was thinking, it's a well known fact, all fish that eat, will never eat a fish a radioactive nuked fish... Sorry, blonde moment :D

jfourn

was wondering how the long term sucess with this fish was???do you still have it??didnt even check if your still active on the boards