Eddie's RSM 130

redsea reefer

Terry - It does have better flow through than CPE, its about the same as SeaGel. I bought the 32oz jar and it said treats 200g of water, so I used about 8oz worth.

redsea reefer

Hi everyone!

Been out for a while, been busy with life and other things. Well unfortunately, My signing in is not going to come with good news, so sorry for not visiting and catching up on your threads.

Came home couple days ago to find my huge SPS on top toppled over inches away from the front glass, being held up sideways by resting on the frogspawn(looks dead). Toppled over my Birdsnest also. I had nowhere to put it and my LFS was closed, so its out in the backyard along with the birdsnest drying out in the sun. Nothing else I could do about it. :(

I've been really busy lately and have been thinking about shutting down the tank, not enough time for it anymore and just can't keep up on caring for it . After that incident, I have decided its time to call it a day and shut the tank down.

I have to give away the fish, shrimp, snails and coral to someone that want them, but the fish have to go to great homes. Its gonna be very sad giving away my Mandarins :(, they were my pride and joy of the tank! I will miss them! Then sell the tank and everything else with it. If there's anyone interested, I will make a new thread here as well as the for sale forums for everything available.

Sorry my first post in a while is not a good one and I will catch up on your threads after I am done dealing with the tank. In the mean time, I hope all my friends, their family and tanks are doing good and will talk to you guys soon!

Take care,

Eddie

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome back Eddie but not good news indeed. Really sad to hear that you're shutting the tank down but I can totally understand it. Life does get busy and we just have to prioritise things I suppose. I hope you don't stop dropping in to RS as you are a wealth of information. Good luck with selling off all of your stuff and take care of yourself and family.

RSM250PEARL

Welcome back Eddie, sorry to hear about the tank closure. I couldn't have put things better than Leigh has so I'll just say good luck with everything and don't be stranger. Take care :)

catran

Sorry for the loss. Tanks are a lot of work and I hope you stay in touch, like Leigh and Kay said!
Good luck getting the fish good homes. Wish I lived nearby...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Shaw

Oh dear, thats sad to hear. I do understand though that tanks need looking after and sometimes life just simply get's in the way of it all.
I hope everything goes well when breaking your tank down and in trying to find homes for the fish.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hi Eddie. Sorry to hear about the corals, and taking down the tank. But, I totally understand about taking down the tank. Good luck selling it and finding homes for the fish. Be sure to stop in and say hi once in a while.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Eddie - Please do stay active here +1 on your wealth of knowledge !!! I am sure one day when the time is right you will start up another tank - All the best !!!

Dweezil

I'm so going to miss you! The Mandarins too :( I know where you live though and if you don't keep in touch I will search all of LA and hunt you down. LOL