Dweezil's RSM 130D

Dweezil

Tonight my heart broke. Mr. Pibbs has passed away. I have no idea on reasons or causes and it doesn't even matter right now. Silly as it may be I loved him and the tears just wont stop. I think I'll be signing off for awhile until I can begin to feel better about this whole thing. Until then here is a photo montage of The Incredible Mr. Pibbs

DSC_0826-1.jpg

DSC_0821.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_1166.jpg

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about Mr. Pibbs :(. He was a star of this forum in my eyes and he will be sadly missed. My thoughts are with you as you mourn his passing.

steved13

PREMIUM
Very sorry to hear this awful news. Mr. Pibbs will be missed. My heartfelt condolences to you, I hope you're not away for to long.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Oh nooooooooo! I know how heartbroken you must be, and I'm so sorry for you. :( I know it won't ease the hurt, but we all know that it was nothing that you did.

tnwillia

Oh Tammy I'm so so sorry! He can't be replaced but you can adopt his brother and give him a good life too. Hurry back!

crespeto

Sorry to hear about the loss, Mr. Pibbs was great fun to see pics of and it is a serious bummer to loose anything from a tank. Hang in there and hope you can come back soon.

redsea reefer

:(:(:( OMG Tammy, I am so sorry to hear the bad news, I am saddened by this. I am not going to pretend no to know how you feel right now, but I would probably feel the same if my Mandarins passed. You gave him a good life and knowing it was nothing you did should give you some comfort. I wish I could say or do something more to ease your pain, but unfortunately, only time can. Take as long as you need to feel better and consider replacing him in honor of The Incredible Mr. Pibbs.

R.I.P Mr. Pibbs :(

vubben

Tammy. Really sorry to hear about Mr. Pibbs. We know how much you loved that little scene stealer! Glad you posted the montage. Your pics of him proved that fish have personalities.

imaccat

Oh Tammy, so sorry to hear that, I know how much a part of your tank/life he was and it must be devastating for you.

JimmyJ

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about Mr. Pibbs. :( I know how much he meant to you from reading all the stories and seeing the beautiful pics of him you posted. Mr. Pibbs was and will always be part of this RS family. Hope to hear from you soon.