dry rock needed

Brien H

I like MACRO rock but here's another option I'll be using when I set my next tank up

ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Rock/Mud

John and his company ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home are 2nd to none!!

That's who I used when setting up my 90. I actually emailed Marco and never heard back so looked elseware. What impressed me most about reefcleaners.org is that John replied to my emails nearly instantly. I know Marco has a great reputation, but I am more than pleased with all of my reefcleaners purchases, expecially the rock.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's who I used when setting up my 90. I actually emailed Marco and never heard back so looked elseware. What impressed me most about reefcleaners.org is that John replied to my emails nearly instantly. I know Marco has a great reputation, but I am more than pleased with all of my reefcleaners purchases, expecially the rock.

John and ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home go so fat above and beyond with their Customer Support it's a good thing for everyone else that they don't sell EVERYTHING!!