Drew's C130

whip

Must have something to do with geographical location because that is a $20 all day long. US dollars.

Whip how do you like yours so far.....

I could write a book on that fish... and it'd be a comic book. He seriously cracks me up on a daily basis. He swims backwards and upside down. He "plays" hide and seek and peekaboo in the rock. The peekaboo thing is what cracks me up the most as it is hilarious. He acts like he is spying on me from a little hole in the rocks. I have BRS Pukani Rock and I can't believe how much time he spends weaving in and out of the holes. There must be a series of caverns or tunnels in there, because he'll go in one side and pop out at a random spot. He is really an entertaining fish and a perfect addition to my clowns.

PS - Sorry to hear about the blenny. That is a bummer. I lost a Lawnmower Blenny a long time ago in an old tank. Same thing; I had no idea why.

Desmond

Thats a nice wrasse sorry about your fish :)
I am planning on getting a McCosker's Flasher Wrasse or a carpenter's Flasher Wrasse.
Wow that is pricy for the fish i feel ya :) They cost around 75 here in norway.Cheapest fish here is blue green chromis and they cost around 15 AUS dollars.
I have looked into getting a pair of snowflake clowns and they will cost me around 580 dollars. I am also considering a flame angel. My plan was to get a blue tang they have a little one in the marine store and she will fall in love it will outgrow tank in 8 to 9 months then i need a bigger one lol

Drew

Your RG sounds like a real character Whip! I wish they were cheaper here, I'd definitely get one!

Those are some nice wrasse choices Des! Careful using the T word!:outtahere:

:roflmao:

Desmond

lol i know there will be lots of giving out to me but if it leads to me being able to get a bigger tank :) Plus did you ever see them in stores stuffed into a 100 litre my place would be like a palace :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
In your last pic... a bar goby, sell here at my lfs for $9.95

but Drew lives down under where scolly corals sell for $29 ($200 -$300 here for a nice one ) and cleaner shrimp $60 :winky:

sorry you lost your blenny !

Drew

My Ricordea eating a pellet

IMG_20150612_205441_zpsmp9m0e4n.jpg

whip

Nice photos!

BTW, I can't totally tell by the photos, but you might want to look closely at that little bulb next to your coral and make sure it isn't bubble aglae. If it is, you may want to read up on how to properly get rid of it without letting it spread. It can be a bad, bad thing.

Drew

Thanks David! ps: My wrasse is great, it was my blenny that died.:angelic:

Surgery completed! I removed the ric into a container with a small amount of tank water and using a pocket knife carefully scraped off 3 larger bubles (~3mm) and 5 or 6 very small ones (1-2mm). I managed to get them all off without popping any.:) I then used a soft toothbrush to give the area a quick scrub. Fingers crossed that's the last of that! :fingerscrossed:

Thanks again for the heads up Whip! That's what makes these forums so awesome! :clink:

Last edited: