dMiles 130 Start-up

+1 reef cleaners... dont get a quick crew though.. will be way too many snails, and you will get extras anyways

i would just make a $5 order consisting of the following species:

hermit crab
nassarious snail
cerith snail
nerite snail
astrea snail
emarald crab
peppermint shrimp
cleaner shrimp
+ anything else you want

definitely get an emrald crab, u wont regret it!

dMiles

001-4.jpg

Damsels won't be still but the seem happy. Really need a clean up crew.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
+1 reef cleaners... dont get a quick crew though.. will be way too many snails, and you will get extras anyways

i would just make a $5 order consisting of the following species:

You don't get Free Shipping with most orders.... on snails only "quick crews" and orders over $50 ship free, in my RSM 250 (66 gallon) I got the 34 gallon quick crew, to start

$5 of snails cost an additional $9.50 shipping

Shipping rates:
Everything Shipping

dMiles

Everyone has been so helpful here at RS. Reef cleaners building me a CUC that ships later today. One
slight problem. My calcium is a little low. How do I raise that without additives?,

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Everyone has been so helpful here at RS. Reef cleaners building me a CUC that ships later today. One
slight problem. My calcium is a little low. How do I raise that without additives?,

Use a higher concentrated salt like Reef Crystals or Coral pro mixed a 1.026

dMiles

I read the parameters article and according to that l guess I'm good. Thanks for the help.. Question . How can you loose a fish? I bought 2 YellowTail damsels and one just disappeared. If he died I should at least find the body right? Nothing!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
You are very welcome!

Sorry to hear you lost one of your YellowTail damsels, a couple things come to mind - he could be hiding in the rockscape & will appear in a couple days or possible made it to the back compartment or if he stressed & died - a cuc can dispose of a fish in a few hours, overnight for sure.

dMiles

No CUC. It arrives today. If he's hiding he's good at it. Searched the back compartments . Nothing! Seriously stumped.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Lots of post on the forum of fish that "disappeared" :alien: and a few days latter reappeared - so here hoping that's the case for with yours too !

Some are really good at hiding for several days on end...

dMiles

CUC is in and all seem to be doing well. Thanks ReefCleaners/John M. Now as a newbie I would like some recommendations for easy corals. The colorful the better.