Devons Reef 125

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
They warranty.. next ones free

And yes I'm positive the marks weren't there in the store... they do have shi* lighting there and I agree with the heat of the moment blindness.. I would have seen these marks.. they were bad..

And Steve... thanks for the advise..

steved13

PREMIUM
You were there and know best, the rest of us are really just spit balling with almost no info. You heart was in the right place, and you tried your best.

Here's to the next one being awesome!!

By the way I love "trailer park science" I might have a doctorate in that.

Built347

Oh I know.. I haven't given much information because I don't have much... you guys are great either way.... thanks for walking me through yet another depressing experience... :)

steved13

PREMIUM
I didn't mean it to sound like you didn't give us much info, I meant it more like you could tell us about it for days and you'd still have much more info having been there and seeing it than we'd ever have. If I had a gun to my head and had to guess, I would say it was probably either in the collection process or the shipping process before the LFS.

Built347

Steve.. as always I appreciate your input.. you are wise beyond your years.. (unless you really are a 150 year old Guy with a wizard staff that I can't help but picture when reading some of your posts around the forum). Lmao. Ur a good dude.. were lucky to have you here...

Built347

Alright guys.. the lfs called me today... whitecheeks are no longer on the "list".. he told me to come look at what they had gotten.... one was a 2.5" blond naso. Still in the baby colors.. so I couldn't resist.. too perfect.. 1. He'd been in the lfs's tank for less than an hour.. 2. He was super fired up.. swimming laps and very alert.. 3. Not a spot on him. 4. This will be a monster huge fish... now I know 100% that I am looking at a much larger reef tank in the future.... :p too perfect I tell ya.. lol.. anyway heshe is doing great so far... already eating. Very active.. looks mint and happy.. I'm excited..

IMG_20120413_202627.jpg

engineer goby

Thats a great fish another favorite of mine. Good luck with him and more pics. I'm on my way the LFS now but probably just for some boring cuc