Devons Reef 125

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Whew!! Thought Matt was busting out the "your mom" jokes....:p

Your Mom.......... does some KILLER painting dude!! That's awesome!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Built347

I finally decided to try and get that lobster out of the reef tank..
An hour later i had that little Ninja Bastage!!!

I had to uproot the whole dam aquarium to get him...he's in the sump now until i think of something to do with him
IMG_20120104_144145.jpg

Look at the MESS!!
IMG_20120104_144157.jpg

It all turned out good though i used some of the base rock i just bought for the 100 so i can get it nice and purple..
I also found an awesome flat rock underneath my pile. It will be perfect for the Mantis cave,,

Here is what i did after Mission "GET LOBSTER" lol
IMG_20120104_160322.jpg

IMG_20120104_160332.jpg

IMG_20120104_160350.jpg

Also.. this is my newest addition.. Arrow crab..
Sorry about the bad pic.
IMG_20120104_160726.jpg

Stretch

Dude I'm thinking about doing the same thing to get a few damsels out of my 120. I hate those stupid fish. One in particular....

Built347

Wear good gloves man... I have some sponge (im assuming) on a few of these rocks that leaves these really annoying barbs in your skin... got some cheap latex gloves.. did nothing.. right through the gloves..

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

Stretch

Oh I plan to wear gloves regardless lol. I've seen some really good sized bristle worms lately. I was cracking jokes at somebody on here (don't remember who) about being a sissy for not just grabbing something they had in their tank. Lol im gonna go ahead and play sissy on this one and wear gloves :D

Built347

Lol funny you say that... I had to take all of the rock out if the tank that didn't have coral or nems stuck to it... I just used the foam containers the rock comes in... I was amazed the amount of bristle worms that dropped out of the rock into the bin while it was out of water for an hour.. some of them were quite large.

Built347

Does this birdsnest look normal to you guys? Its grown alittle since I got it but I can't remember it ever looking this fuzzy

IMG_20120105_202124.jpg

Stretch

Mine gets real fuzzy like that. Im assuming its normal.