Dear God PLEASE HELP!!!!

ReefLady

Staff member
He PMed me earlier from his regular account and said he was getting in but still having cookie issues.

boozeman

after constant trying, he managed to get in briefly. says he squeezed in a pm to Travis before the site froze up...now all he gets is a blank page. :hammerhea

Frankie

RS STAFF
I just had this vision of a huge hairy ape man sitting in front of a computer lifting and slamming the key board down in frustration!

boozeman

Teresa is keeping him heavilly sedated....but Im not sure how long this can go on before the nieghbors begin to question all those howling noises

fishnu

He must be a real Gates-Hater to not break down and use IE.

We could all chip in and buy him a Mac....

ReefLady

Staff member
We got him in using a proxy server today. So I need to doublecheck IP bans and check with Romey's mechanics as well.

T

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Good job Trav... of course that's NOT the preferred way unless you ARE a spammer :)

Glad he's back around again!! I think we sort of missed hairy :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
You People! my lord! My face is aching after reading this, what a hoot, Im still on the proxy server, where thers a will theres a way. Brief update. Lock out at RS, Teresa got mauled, my truck got smashed and I was so frustrated I bought an xbox 360 and another tv, sheesh what a week, Hail to RS and her Wonderfull crew, rock on dudes!

vdituri

WHAT!
You've got to be kidding?

Sorry about your truck dude, but congrats on the XBox therapy!

vdituri

uh craig, the smashing and the mauling. duh.

Everythings ok. Steve's got an Xbox 360.
Calm down. lol