Dear God PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sas-quatch

I cannot get into the site in Firefox! Rs will not respond even after dumping cookies, this is on I.E. have I been booted for malignent behaviour? so far its been out since fri nite and Im going nutZZZZZ!!!!! somebody please send a repair team before cabin fever sets in. UGGGG!! Steve

caitrina

I cannot get into the site in Firefox! Rs will not respond even after dumping cookies, this is on I.E. have I been booted for malignent behaviour? so far its been out since fri nite and Im going nutZZZZZ!!!!! somebody please send a repair team before cabin fever sets in. UGGGG!! Steve

You didn't miss anything, trust me...actually you did I had a question in my 24 gal mystery pod chronicle that maybe you can answer, it does after all kind of relate to you...I am sure you will find it.

goldenmean

I just tried it in Firefox and I had no problems.
Been okay all weekend in Safari.

Sas have you tried restarting your computer?

DaveK

I use Firefox all the tome to access RS. You may have something in Firefox or an add-on that os blocking something, possibly cookies.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
7-whassup_bud.jpg

We have another Squatch! :hallo:

goldenmean

Oh I didnt even notice you were a different Sas.

Howdy Hoooooo!
Welcome to RS.

The Canadian Sas is having problems too.
locked-out.html
Seems to be a strange big foot problem

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
It isn't a new Sasquatch, it's Steve! The same hairy guy we've all come to admire. Sorry you are having so many troubles. Could you have a virus?

DrHank

Find someone who can reset your computer to just before the last time it worked properly. Then try to figure what programs you added or any new sites you may have been on since that could have messed your system up. Good luck.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Sorry you're having problems :( I sent a PM to Travis; hopefully he can help out...

Frankie

RS STAFF
Strange, I can feel his presents still. I am here, alone.
But i hear something. Like distant shouting.
There are 3 users viewing this thread: 3 ( 1 member and 2 guests)
I wonder who the third one is? Why am i typing to myself?

fishnu

I think the advice to reset his computer to an earlier point is the best advice.

I use IE and Firefox equally and am having NO problems.

His concern makes it sound like he can use FF to browse other sites. Weird.