Deals RSM Owners might like...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
RSM 130D Complete Setup for sale $500 (Washington DC)

There are thousands of dollars invested in the setup - this is an excellent deal!

Tank is a red sea max 130D (34 gallons), and has been running for several years. No scratches or leaks.

The lights are upgraded to LEDs, and the skimmer and return pump have all been upgraded by Red Sea.

Also includes:
-Tunze Auto top off
-Vortech MP10
-Salt mix, buckets, pump for mixing saltwater
-Dosing chemicals, test kits, etc.

Livestock includes a sixline wrasse, ocellaris clowfish, and a cardinalfish.

Corals are a mix of SPS, LPS and some zoas.

Tank is being sold because I will not be able to take care of it this summer

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Welcome to our new Sponsor - Steve's LEDS

from a post in Meet & Greet
I'll be spending a good deal of time here giving preference to my RS customers. Anybody is welcome to PM me for a coupon code. I don't like to post the codes in the forum, because anybody that is not a dedicated and reputable member would have access to it - even if they don't deserve it

Steve's LEDs - New Sponsor

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
50 Pounds of Reef Rock for $85 shipped free.

We received a discount from our supplier on an extra batch of our Florida Reef Rock this week, and wanted to pass it along to you. Until Monday, July 27th we are offering our 50 pound boxes of Florida Reef Rock for only $85 with free shipping. We rarely are able to offer a discount on rock, and it will be unlikely that we will be able to offer it at this price again for some time. If you do not need rock, you can save 10% off any live order with the code "reefclub". You can find our rock here:

ReefCleaners

http://www.reefcleaners.org/aquarium-store/florida-reef-rock-50lbs-free-shipping