1/3 hp Current digital chiller mint

frezel

I have up for sale a 1/3 no chiller that I used for a few months then moved to. Newer house with central air and no a have no need for it. This is a big unit for my 120 and can drive temps down quickly. I currently have no need for it and would like to sell it . I paid 800
+ for it and looking to get 400. It has been adult kept in mint condition and stored well, can send pics please feel to email me .can email pics if interested. I am in philadelphia,,.bucks county area will not ship .thanks for looking. will take best offer as well, breaks my heart that this new unit just sits there.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Very good offer for someone! I like having a chiller just in case my home AC goes on the blink in the hot Summer time. Hope you get it sold to a needy tank near you. :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
index.php

frezel

Forgot to mention I am in bucks county pa Doylestown to be precise 18901 will not ship as its to heavy local pick up will meet somewhere close too.

sirrealism

Frezel. I just sold my chiller. 1/5hp Teco and I did ship it. I am in FL and shipped it to Cali so all the way across the county. It was not as bad as you might think. It cost 75$ to ship which the buyer paid. It weighted 43lbs. Just a thought to help you get it sold.