Deals RSM Owners might like...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Good price on the photometer - some cost quite a bit more. FYI photometers work by adding a reagent or reagents to precipitate out the chemical you're looking for, and then the meter measures the turbidity of the test solution. The more turbid (cloudier) the result is, the higher the level of what you're measuring for.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I just sent them an e-mail asking if thier RSM's had free shipping & they replied... $327 shipping to my home... so this is not such a good deal after all... their shipping is way to high.

redsea reefer

I just sent them an e-mail asking if thier RSM's had free shipping & they replied... $327 shipping to my home... so this is not such a good deal after all... their shipping is way to high.

I was gonna say $600 bucks for a 130D! :look:

If its to good to be true, well you the the rest...:)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
for what it's worth... they also said... if I had it shipped to a UPS Customer Center/Freight Center near your location, shipping would be $110.00

if anyone wanted to go get it local & the quote was on a RSM 250 (weight)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
That outfit in Columbia, SC is I believe the one Bobi had problems with - that's a ridiculous shipping cost since most ship free.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
that's a ridiculous shipping cost since most ship free.

That what I thought too... and told them so, in a reply... that with that shipping to my door (which I need), they were out of the ballpark.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
You beat me to it Glenn! :) I get frequent coupon codes from Pet Mountain too, but the selection is limited.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
saltwaterfish.com used to have a not so good reputation, but I've dealt with them a few times recently and haven't had a bad experience with them. Lower shipping than many too:

It’s our famous “Secret Sale” and you are invited. Simply use this special coupon code at checkout and you will receive an additional 10% off any Marine Life order. This is above all the great deals we already have going on!

At checkout, simply use the codeword: secret-sale

This offer expires at 11:59 PM on Thursday, March 11th. You must put the word “secret-sale” into the coupon code box to get the discount. This must be done at time of checkout. The 10% discount is calculated after any credits or discounts have been applied. Shipping charges are not discounted.