Deals RSM Owners might like...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
5% off at Marine & Reef (USA), 10% off for Facebook fans (They stock some of the RSM parts - pumps, etc.):

marineandreef.com/ Reef Aquarium Supply (Aquarium Lighting, Coralife light, Aquarium Light, Power Compact, Compact Fluorescent, Metal Halide Lights, Aquarium Chillers, Aquarium Pumps, Coralife lighting, UV Sterilizer, Reef Aquarium, JBJ Nano Cube, pr

5% Off Coupon for Everyone
10% Off For Facebook Fans!!

First of all, the coupon code for everyone is X45TY6. Just enter X45TY6 into the 'Coupon Code? Enter it here:' box on the first checkout page and choose the 'Apply' button to receive 5% off on all Marineandreef.com products. This coupon is good through 3/31/10.

For Facebook members we have a special one time use 10% off coupon. If you go to Marineandreef.com Facebook and sign up us a fan, we will send you a single use 10% off coupon good until the end of the year. You must sign up as a fan before 3/31/10 to take advantage of this promotion. Just choose the 'Become A Fan' button after navigating to the Facebook page and logging in*. IMPORTANT: After signing up as a fan send an Email to dave@marineandreef.com with the words 'Marineandreef.com Facebook Fan' in the title and we'll Email you the 10% off coupon code within 48 hours.

*You must have a Facebook account and be signed in to be a fan of marineandreef.com.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Glenn - I checked out the dry rock at Reefcleaners. I don't think it's actually Marco rock (Marco is a supplier, not a type of dry rock), unless you got that info. from somewhere else? Reefcleaners has been selling dry rock for as long as I can remember. It may all come from the same place though.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I think BigAl was trying to support ReefCleaners as a sponsor - not the same as the Marco supplier, but probably the same rock source. It seems like Marco may be better priced and has more sizes & rock options available.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Salty Supply has a 10% off this week that would make the MP10 only $175.50 - a few bucks even lower, and still would qualify for free shipping:

Save 10% for this week only when you purchase over $175. Coupon Code: 8378472

Offer Expires: March 21 2010

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hey Terry - lol - I don't know...I might be ... if I found a deal like I did on the 130D 15% off list new & free shipping, I might pull the trigger...

I have been reading reports now, they are starting to ship with the new sicce pumps :) I have been waiting on that...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks Bob - I forgot about that one. For some reason I don't get email notifications on that one.