Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Nice Scape Dave,, looking good. Can i ask what lighting program you have set up? mine is running 10 hours with 30 mins of moon light T5's either side of day/night and then just LED's during the night while im in bed etc.

P.S my Red Sea step has broken already... And im not fat ;)

Regards
Shaun

David Shaw

That's not good news about the steps, they are definitely needed to get into the bottom of the tank for a good clean!

I personally am running mine as follows:

1.00pm - 1.30pm Centre panel only
1.30pm - 5.30pm Centre panel and side panels
5.30pm - 9.30pm Centre Panel only
9.30pm - 1pm Moonlights only

I have no algae issues and the corals are growing like crazy, so i guess these timings are working for me.

Heli Dave

Nice Scape Dave,, looking good. Can i ask what lighting program you have set up? mine is running 10 hours with 30 mins of moon light T5's either side of day/night and then just LED's during the night while im in bed etc.

P.S my Red Sea step has broken already... And im not fat ;)

Regards
Shaun
Hi Shaun

Current light setup is;

11.00am - 12.00am Centre only
12.00am - 8.00pm Centre and sides
8.00pm - 09.00pm Centre only
9.00pm - 11.00am Moonlights only

Regards

Dave

Thanks guys,

Basically the same as me with regards to timings then.... just curious to know.. :)
i have a little green algae already.. but i know i have an underscaled cuc... so i'll go bolster the ranks tomorrow... :)

S

Heli Dave

Thanks guys,

Basically the same as me with regards to timings then.... just curious to know.. :)
i have a little green algae already.. but i know i have an underscaled cuc... so i'll go bolster the ranks tomorrow... :)

S
My CUC is still way to small, but the Yellow Tang is loving what algae I have.

ChrisY

Needs more CowBell.. Oh wait I mean CUC.... Sorry a Saturday Night Live skit popped into my head with Christopher Walken and the Blue Oyster Cult. :)

Heli Dave

Needs more CowBell.. Oh wait I mean CUC.... Sorry a Saturday Night Live skit popped into my head with Christopher Walken and the Blue Oyster Cult. :)
LOL Sun Coral likes his new position (out in the daytime)!
c195fe47.jpg

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
ChrisY said:

Lol...

....Broadcast in High Fidelity Stereo Sound where available....