IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

Jaques

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Lots of nice pictures and things are looking great! Is Mr Freddy living in a glass shell?

The LFS the halloween crabs are also called cone shell crab too cause they always have a cone shell. I have another Halloween called Jason, he is bigger and it has a really nice cone shell, Ill take a pic soon he is always in the back, not a fan of pics.
I Have a Blueeye Hermit thats really nice too. Ill have pics of them as soon as I can.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Good luck with the copperband butterfly - one pretty fish - take a extra bit of care though, a friend of mine has one here & I feed it when I visit him - pretty corals too !

I was really skeptic about getting him. I was taking to the owner of lfs and he told me it was small enough to be in the tank, after I came back and really doing my research I tough maybe it wasnt a good decision.
He is about 2 inches and he gave to me for $20 thats why I went for it.
They recommended some food thats for Butterfly and Angels, he also told me to feed 2 to 3 times a day just a little bit every time. Hes not eating yet which I expected from what I read but hes been grazing at rocks all day long so I supposed hes getting some food.
What do you feed ?