coralife light fixture issues

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Re: I need a phone #

Thanks gang. I'll give the "voice mail" a little time then I'll send an email then I'll call the # Mark left up there.

Thanks for your help gang :)

reefer4200

These people suck...i talked to the lady on the phone. She told me her email to get her the necessary information.(above) so i emailed her a copy of my receipt and shipping address as requested. I have no received a single word back, been two weeks. Now she isn't even responding to my damn emails. Im getting angry, i need my light!!! I hope you can get through to them.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

Aww man I'm sorry to hear that. I'm going to call them back right now and see what they say. I'll post back here shortly.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

Once again called Central Aquatics and got the same voice mail for the same guy (Nick or Rick Sorensky) and left ANOTHER voice mail.

That's #2.

It's not looking GOOD for the home team. I might as well have this thread moved over to the "Vendor Experience" forum.

reefer4200

Once again called Central Aquatics and got the same voice mail for the same guy (Nick or Rick Sorensky) and left ANOTHER voice mail.

That's #2.

It's not looking GOOD for the home team. I might as well have this thread moved over to the "Vendor Experience" forum.

agreed, im calling right now to. This is ridiculous.

reefer4200

okay i hit a string of luck, i got ahold of the original lady i talked to. Her name is Star Bull, after waiting on hold with her for like 8mins. she came back and told me that it was supposedely shipped out and that she is going to email me tracking. still no email. I would call and talk to her, i know she in office. Just talk to her a little bit ago.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

I did hear back from them. I spoke with Nick. He's checking into the "issue" but said in the meantime he's going to personally go take a pair of the fans off the shelf and ship them to me. I explained to him I would be willing to PAY for them but he said he wouldn't have that. He said if I didn't hear back from him in just a few minutes it meant they were in-stock and on the way to me.

I really appreciate THAT kind of customer service. :)

lcstorc

Let's see if/when you get them. I certainly hope you do but it sounds like there have been several bad promises already.

reefer4200

yeah that dam lady never sent me my tracking number as "promised". Lets hope they actually show up. Good luck with your none the less. i will let you know if it ever comes.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

yeah that dam lady never sent me my tracking number as "promised". Lets hope they actually show up. Good luck with your none the less. i will let you know if it ever comes.

Same here bro! The good/bad news is they don't have a CLUE how "Long Winded" and persuasive. I'll keep this thread updated as things change :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Well I finally have some GOOD news! Well mostly good!

I got my replacement fan in the mail today. That's after I contacted Central Aquatics directly. Nick at C-A was more than courteous and shipped it out free of charge. At the same time I was trying to get a hold of them via phone I was also trying email. I had already submitted an online form for support via their website and I got the response to that this morning. In essence no one at C-A has heard anything from SeaCorals in reference to this issue in the least let alone sent out any replacement parts.

I have officially filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) about this issue with SeaCorals. The only thing I expect from them is an apology and admission to wrong doing. I doubt I'll get that but I can tell you one thing... they've gotten the last of my $$ and anyone who will listen to me will get to hear the FULL story.

In closing, I have to say that Central Aquatics has been more than helpful and went out of their way to help me. I hope no one sees this thread as a slam on them in the least. They fully stand behind their product and are more than willing to make things right.

Many thanks to Nick & Brian at C-A!!! THANK YOU!!

:)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Me too :) I knew eventually I would get it resolved but I had hoped "SeaCorals" would step up and do what's right. Oh well!!

reefer4200

Excellent glad you ended up getting your replacements!! I did get mine as well, but unfortunately it was the wrong one. :( i will be calling them tomorrow to let them know. But they have been good to me so far, hopefully it stays the same.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Excellent glad you ended up getting your replacements!! I did get mine as well, but unfortunately it was the wrong one. :( i will be calling them tomorrow to let them know. But they have been good to me so far, hopefully it stays the same.

you've got a PM coming your way.