Coral of the Week- Ricordia

flricordia

Dentoid, those are beautiful. They must be your favorites. The rainbow is awesome. I have trouble with yumas myself.

bluespotjawfish

Both of my green rics recently had some babies! This is going to be fun! They don't show up well in the pics since they aren't really very green yet, but there are at least three babies underneath each of them.

Attachments

• P1020720-ricbabies.JPG
    P1020720-ricbabies.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 57
  • P1020722-ricbabies.JPG
    P1020722-ricbabies.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 57

caitrina

Heinz---Thank you, they are actually very pretty in person and would probably be just as pretty with the camera if I took the time to get to know my camera as well as I do my tank :lol: I just don't capture the colors well.

Bluespotjawfish: I can see the little babies, aren't they cute! I have some new rics that aren't in the above photo and one of them has one little baby that is smaller than a pencil eraser. Nice rics!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Both of my green rics recently had some babies! This is going to be fun! They don't show up well in the pics since they aren't really very green yet, but there are at least three babies underneath each of them.

Babies? Did you say babies? I wonder how well they would ship from Utah to Waynesville, NC ? *Grins*

They look awesome!!

Allen

bluespotjawfish

The kids may come fragged, but both are ready to populate (scary thought). May take some time to grow them out though.:lol:

Here's the new ric patch. Where should I place these? Are they going to be ok at the bottom? I had planned a place in the middle but these came on much larger rocks than I expected. The really look cool all clumped together at the bottom, but I don't want to lose color or stunt their growth either.

P1030319-ric-patch-sm.JPG

flricordia

Awesome. From the image's lighting around the ric I can imagine that the camera is having difficulty capturing the true colors of the yuma. I have the same problem trying to catch my yuma's true vibrant colors. But it is obvious that is one beautiful yuma.
Looks like two mouths.