Coral ID please

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
......... it seem you were supposed to raise tank temp, keep lights out, turn off skimmer and reove any carbon...sounded like a pain. Very glad to hear you can shoot'em up. Much better. :apimp:

Sounds more like a treatment for flatworms or red slime. I've never heard of a full tank treatment for Aiptasia, other than peppermint shrimp with a taste for Aiptasia. :)

fishhead

Sounds more like a treatment for flatworms or red slime. I've never heard of a full tank treatment for Aiptasia, other than peppermint shrimp with a taste for Aiptasia. :)

Ya, I just can't remember the product but saw someone doing it once, all I could do is watch?
About those shrimp, I have found that it seems to be individual tastes? My buddy had aptasia and got p shrimps...nothing...another friend got I think just 1 or 2 and they ate all aptasia in quick order. Same vendor, same p-shrimps.
I just seen it happen man, I don't think my pshrimps ate my aptaisia when I had it years back too.

1Reefer

Don't feed your tank (or feed VERY lightly if you must feed) while the peppermints are in there... I'm sure they don't "like" eating aptaisa and I'm sure they would rathetr have prep food but they eat the aptasia real quick if you aren't feeding the tank.

1Reefer

An congrats on the boiling water working for ya ruby! How exactly did you go about using the hot water? Injection? Spray n pray? Please tell lol

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
CaveatSmall.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Well, that one I can't translate exactly - how about "BS baffles brains"? You're crackin me up here - ROTFLMAO! :)

1Reefer

Lol that was easy enough..... guess I could have just googled it. Thanks again al! My next Q was going to be why are they so EVIL but I will go do some research and come back and ask if I can't find it on my own lol

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Research will pay off BIG but they are nasty/mean/evil because someone told me that in an online forum LOL! J/K :)

1Reefer

Lolololol it seems like that's where some people get the advise they give (I'm also guilty of this but try not to repeat something I "heard" unless I KNOW it came from a reliable source)