Cioutlaws 225 gallon

framerguy

Left side of sump area, still not very organized.
DSC02053.JPG

Dude, if that's not very organized you are never allowed to look at my setup, LOL! I think your scissors are out of place,...maybe.

Everything looks awesome. Nice aquascaping! When we build our new house I've designed a peninsula tank between the living room and kitchen. I can't wait. I'm looking at yours for ideas!

cioutlaw

Left side of sump area, still not very organized.
DSC02053.JPG

Dude, if that's not very organized you are never allowed to look at my setup, LOL! I think your scissors are out of place,...maybe.

Everything looks awesome. Nice aquascaping! When we build our new house I've designed a peninsula tank between the living room and kitchen. I can't wait. I'm looking at yours for ideas!

Look forward to seeing your pennisula tank, you will love all the room.
Its in a lil better shape now.

tbittner

DANG! ONE HUNDRED and SIXTY FOUR miles per hour in 1/4 mile??? I do believe you might be able to give Dentoid a run for his money. :lol:

And it's street legal? Boy oh boy, the fun I could have with people at red lights... :lol:

1.16 seconds to 60 mph.

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!

I hope you don't REEF that fast. :lol:

cioutlaw

DANG! ONE HUNDRED and SIXTY FOUR miles per hour in 1/4 mile??? I do believe you might be able to give Dentoid a run for his money. :lol:

And it's street legal? Boy oh boy, the fun I could have with people at red lights... :lol:

1.16 seconds to 60 mph.

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!

I hope you don't REEF that fast. :lol:

You been to my website? LOL

the 1.16 was actually to the 60 foot mark of the track. Dont know the 0-60mph time but I would guess that is somewhat close.

cioutlaw

Bought a Naso tang today & decided to take some fish pics.

My baby sailfin is gettin big! got him not much bigger than a quarter.
6623464974.jpg

Mimic at feeding time
6623364970.jpg

New blonde Naso, these pictures were taken a couple hours after acclimated...made himself right at home.
6623365040.jpg

6623365046.jpg

6623365056.jpg