Cioutlaws 225 gallon

cioutlaw

Wish I could take credit for the doors but I had a guy from work that builds cabinets make them, I was never happy with the doors I made on my 120gal. & dont have the proper tools to make em right.

cioutlaw

Finally some updates

Used steel knee braces to stiffen things up
DSC01890.JPG

Still have to mount lights & some touch up, sanding, stain & paint the inside...also missing a door on the backside, lost a set of hinges some how.
DSC01892.JPG

DSC01895.JPG

cioutlaw

Updates...all the stain is done & .

decided to make some small panels to cover the sides of the full width overflow, they velcro on.
DSC01902.JPG

Im going to leave the top open for now but we will see how it goes after 3 250w pendants & VHO actinics are on. thats a sliding light rack for the pendants.
DSC01903.JPG

Got bored at work & built this stainless pan for the bottom of the stand to catch any minor leaks or spills.
DSC01904.JPG

DSC01905.JPG

cioutlaw

Thanks all,

blue eyes I am getting anxious but I have a lot of work left. Im putting down ceramic floor around the tank area, ceiling fan above the tank, need another electrical circuit. I also just recently ordered a 75 gallon tank to convert into a sump.

zooman

Updates...all the stain is done & .

decided to make some small panels to cover the sides of the full width overflow, they velcro on.
DSC01902.JPG

Im going to leave the top open for now but we will see how it goes after 3 250w pendants & VHO actinics are on. thats a sliding light rack for the pendants.
DSC01903.JPG

Got bored at work & built this stainless pan for the bottom of the stand to catch any minor leaks or spills.
DSC01904.JPG

DSC01905.JPG

wow looks great

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Updates? It's been like OVER a week.... I'm counting on yours and a couple of others on these threads) to keep getting new ideas to the guy who's making my tank, stand and cabinet.

Allen

cioutlaw

Updates? It's been like OVER a week.... I'm counting on yours and a couple of others on these threads) to keep getting new ideas to the guy who's making my tank, stand and cabinet.

Allen

nothing on the tank directly, ran another electrical circuit, bought ceramic tile for the floor, ceiling fans for the room. Waiting for my 75 gallon tank that im going to convert into a sump...I had the tank manufactur drill my holes so it would be covered under warranty.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ok buddy. I've been patient enough now. It's time for an update and We Want Pics!!

Allen :)

cioutlaw

Ok buddy. I've been patient enough now. It's time for an update and We Want Pics!!

Allen :)

I wish I had something to take a picture of :( If its not family reunions(2) or weddings(5) its OT at work. Another setback is my 75G I ordered predrilled for a sump has taken FOREVER to get...supposed to be here tommorow....was also supposed to be here last week & the week before that.:guns: LFS.
Another setback was a good friend that I race with wrecked & broke his neck 3 days before HIS wedding! so ive been helping him out a lot too. Good news is he is much better, had his neck brace removed last week & is going to make a complete recovery.