Bryan's 120 Reef

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Well my 3 blue star wrasses came in today and I guess I'm happy but I could be happier! To start, UPS showed up at 11 so they were late. One of the wrasses seemed to have a big bulge in her belly which I believe was an air bubble cause she was staying up top for a while. All 3 of them were very disoriented when they got in the DT. I had just my actinics on and the vortechs were on BU power...... And the wrasses got sucked into the sides! That's how weak and disoriented they were.

Aside from the girl with the air bubble, the other two darted for the sand after about 5 min. The remaining one did after about an hour which to me is a good sign. Now I have no idea how long it will be before they come out..... Hopefully it isn't a long time and they come out healthy!

StirCrayzy

VBulletin doesnt support photobucket vids very well.
YouTube will embed right in the post.
I tried with yours, it did what mine used to, and just show the link.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Click on pic to see vid - from your photobucket url, on that page look top left for the "Get Link Code" Icon, click on it & select IMG (for forums, boards) - copy this code into a post

+1 ^ youtube works well for vids - copy it's url into the Film Strip Icon, next to the Picture Frame

Choff

Your video needed a sound track. - = bow chikka bow bow =-

I might not have clicked submit. I do that a lot. Really don't think this is out of line at all

...stupid auto correct

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Well I got 3 blue star wrasses and only one survived. Her schedule is opposite of my lighting schedule (indo pacific) but she has been coming out earlier and earlier each day.

Here is a pic of her coming out.
72251C42-305F-4516-8AA7-907F399FAFD4-1453-000000A2DE22D150_zpsbf358352.jpg

Got a bunch of other updates coming but ill stop here for now :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Thanks mike! I have awesome video too but I can't seem to upload it. She is soooo beautiful, very happy I took the plundge

Mr.Reeefer

Hey mate,

Just read your thread, nice journey, great planning, spent lots of money, got married, shame about the wrasses.

I am unsure if I missed it but I didn't see your storm mode video, would love to see this in action, I have heard about these set ups but never seen them go.

Tank looks great mate!!!

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sorry to that you lost two of them, but that photo of the one looks great! Do you use Youtube? I think that's the easiest way to upload the videos on the site. Seems to work better than photobucket for vids, imo.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
The "publish" fails each time I try to upload it from my phone, can't figure it out.

The one fish cane in circling the top and what looked like a big bubble in her belly but she went into the sand. 2 days later the crabs ripped her out as she has passed. The other one is mia and likely net the same fate.

I have her eating lightly at the moment and as soon as she really starts chowing down I'm going to treat her with prazi.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
[video=youtube_share;_jKsiYQBFvc]http://youtu.be/_jKsiYQBFvc[/video]

Problem solved!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Here she is before she popped out

[video=youtube_share;xCmRDzU6Ru4]http://youtu.be/xCmRDzU6Ru4[/video]