BigJay's products

Spikewire

Hey for the folks who own a feeder from BigJay would you mind posting the dimensions? I want to order one and want to make sure it's the right size for our tanks.

Here's Jay's original thread

and here is the direct link to the two feeders at SaltySupply

Also does anyone know how to see all of BigJay's products? I've seen the two feeders on SaltySupply but I was hoping for a better look before I order.

Thanks!

Dweezil

You could probably just PM him directly. That's what I did. I love my feeder. I got the 22 and I think Terry got the 24. Now that I have the 22 I think I would suggest the 12x24

tnwillia

I have 2. both 24 inch long and 12mm one is straight and one has a 30 deg. curve just before the tip. He makes a small size & length but this works great for all my frozen food. I love them!

You can see everything he makes in his thread in drygoods for sale sub forum, "does anyone need anything made out of pyrex" by BigJay.

I've ordered both directly from him and from Salty Supply. Good luck!

tnwillia

Here is what I've gotten from him.....

His feeders (12mm at 24" long) next to my Kent Sea Squirt

DSC01445.jpg

His Pod Houses (app. 3"wide by 4" tall)

DSC01318.jpg

Have fun!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Tom thanks for the PICS!

I don't have anything handy (pic-wise) but I can tell you this... BigJay can make his products custom to your needs. He's a great guy and very easy going.

:thumber:

BigJay

hey Tom thanks a ton for the pics! Thanks again for the kind words everyone, it really means a lot.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Tom - thanks - a rock cleaner is a good idea for the Sea Squirt, since it's useless for most other things I feed!

Jay - you're welcome! Quality products deserve good publicity! :)

Spikewire

Hey thanks everyone and thanks so much for the pics Tom! Jay your products look fantastic and, as you can see, everyone loves them. I'll be ordering the two feeders Tom has :) I'll PM you soon.

Happy New Year everyone!

Shamus

Darn it all - I just bought a Sea Squirt! Haven't tried using it yet...but we'll see how well it works for me. Luckily, I only have a couple of things I need to target feed right now, but perhaps I'll be contacting BigJay in the future!