Beware of ZAPCOnj

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHreefer

I replied to the other post about ZAPCOnj, but felt so strongly, I'm starting another thread. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT purchase anything from this individual. I purchased a light fixture from him and he would not return any emails or supply a tracking number. After not shipping the product and being negligent and completely absent for a couple weeks, I threatened to report him as fraud and he finally replied back. He said he did something wrong and the manufacturer couldn't ship. What's worse, I shared my experience with another member of the forum, and then ZAPCOnj apparently communicated with him about ME, but didn't bother contacting me directly. Then, when I received my light fixture almost a month after I paid for it, it was supposed to have moonlights and it didn't. I wrote to him about the moonlights being absent and he hasn't replied and it's been a couple weeks. AVOID HIM AT ALL COST. Recommendation: Buy direct from the manufacturer! Trust no one. The few bucks saved isn't worth the frustration.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I understand you're pain and frustration but we can't let this get into personal attacks and name calling. We've got to keep this civil.

sambrinar

he is not a disgraceful human being.. no one know what has happened.. he is unreachable ATM, I have tried various ways,, I am afraid something is terribly wrong..

He really is a good guy, this is highly unusual

SeaLover

Sambrinar he may be a good guy to you but it is proven he has jacked people before this supposed "incident" with his niece happened. I have 7 different people in my inbox that has had this same kind of thing happen to. Not to mention I did get my last thing I ordered off of him but it was also a shaky transaction. I almost didnt buy this ro unit from him bc of the last transaction, but went against my better judgment. Ya know people tend to get a little irritated when it comes to messing with their $. Sam you wouldnt be backing him I bet if it happened to you.

I agree with Sambrinar. I already posted in the other thread also. This is totally not like him at all. Something is not right. I understand people getting upset, but I am sure he will make it all right with everyone. I think it was pretty low to start ANOTHER thread about this when there was already one!!!! And also to bash people that have had good transactions with him seems a bit childish.

sambrinar

Now dont get all nasty.. I am not condoning what he has done, or is doing. I am simply saying that personal attacks are unwarnted. This is a business, and yes it is getting very damaged, and seems rightfully so... and yes I would be very upset as well.. but personal attacks get you no where..

and attacking me isn't doing you any good either...

SeaLover

Michelle even if some these transactions were from last year? And he still never made it right with some of these ppl?

Well then someone should have complained LAST year. All I'm saying is there was no reason to start another thread about it when there was already one. Stick to one that was already started & leave people alone that HAVE had good transactions with him. No reason to take it out on them just cause you are having a bad day.

Jeremy0322

Look, im going to step in here and say a few things about this while not stating any opinion I have about this seller or a person. It makes no sense for people to take sides and bicker about judgement or personal attacks, its nice that everyone is taking the time to watch out for other people people in the hobby by expressing concerns, but just leave it at that. I am kind of taking a moderator role here and its not my place but it needs done so I will do it while im here, so lets cut that portion out and just talk about whats really on the table which is the service of one person without fighting with eachother. These threads are designed to present a clear argument and a problem you had without attacking people. Its useless that you guys and gals are fighting about someone that isnt really responding to anything, its not accomplishing anything other than making people pick sides in something that most people had no part in.

sambrinar

I am not "attacking" you. I am simply questioning your judgement.

That is not an attack?? Believe me,, my judgement is sound.. he has never done anything to me personally, I do not judge people on other peoples opinions..

I am done trying to contact him for you people.. your on your own... good luck

SeaLover

Good point Jeremy. I have told my story and glad that I did. :) I never attacked anyone though I just like people I guess to see both sides of the story. And yes Michelle I have no idea why no one else has said anything. I cant complain I am getting a refund thank goodness.

Jeremy0322

Just trying to keep some peace, the last thing anyone here wants is people to not want to speak their minds, that is the whole idea behind a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.