Beware of ZAPCOnj

Status
Not open for further replies.

sambrinar

I never attacked anyone though I just like people I guess to see both sides of the story. And yes Michelle I have no idea why no one else has said anything. I cant complain I am getting a refund thank goodness.

never is a mighty long time.. read my post above your... I don't think you saw that

SeaLover

Sambrinar thank you for trying to contact him. I also have a couple ways to contact him and to no avail for me either is he responding. None of us know what has happened to him and my hisband always makes an excellent point "this is just some guy off the internet selling stuff, has anyone met this guy in person or know anything in real life about him?" I highly doubt it so when these sort of things happen I think bells begin to go off in our heads. Just like I dont know anything about anyone in here except what we all type and that isnt always reliable

Jeremy0322

I know, but it doesnt really make any sense to argue on the internet, its like a rocking chair, gives you something to do but doesnt really get you anywhere. If you guys really want to go at it I cant stop you, it just doesnt make any sense. And I will say this....

Its life, and Zapco has some good feedback from some people a few months ago, and then it seemed that all of the sudden something happened and it went downhill. What this looks like to me is something bad happened, maybe multiple things, and he dissapeared for a while. While I dont agree with this I can understand it, I know that his cousin or someone was recently hit by a car and got pretty hurt, and its possible something else happened. The personal judgements about ANYONE right now are bad whether it be him or anyone else, it just makes no sense. The point has been made that some people have been screwed over by him recently, and I am sure it will all come to light in the end what is actually happened, and how it is handled within the coming weeks will decide if his business falls apart of not, but attacking one another is doing nothing.

SeaLover

No I agree Jeremy I think this is getting weird. lol If she really thinks that just bc I said I questioned her judgment is that bad. sheesh...lol

Jeremy0322

Well put Jeremy.

Just trying to keep the peace ya know, there are many of you on here that at this point I know pretty well and would consider family, and dont like when these types of conflicts break out. However, if I crossed any line I would like to apologize for that and will remove statements that need removed.

SeaLover

If I crossed any lines also I apologize. I was just trying to see both sides of the story. I truly hope Ryans family is ok and I even left that in his voice mails. I am definantly not trying to argue on the internet though. lol That just sounds stupid.

Just trying to keep the peace ya know, there are many of you on here that at this point I know pretty well and would consider family, and dont like when these types of conflicts break out. However, if I crossed any line I would like to apologize for that and will remove statements that need removed.

You are the only making any sense out of this. This thread is to give your opinion so other people will know & be DONE with it. Just makes me mad it seems to be the same people goin on & on & on about it & even starting another thread about it. Leave it out off the forum & send pms to each other.

Jeremy0322

You are the only making any sense out of this. This thread is to give your opinion so other people will know & be DONE with it. Just makes me mad it seems to be the same people goin on & on & on about it & even starting another thread about it. Leave it out off the forum & send pms to each other.

Good idea, and thanks for appreciating the effort darling :lol:

novanosis

He is right. Forget what you know about Zap and consider these past customers as a warning. When he comes back he will be welcomed to his fans and his unsatisfied customers, its that simple. So let them say what they want. If they open a new thread i think thats fine. That person wants his own voice and not burried in another post thats pas 3 pages.

ReefLady

Staff member
I think it's time to close these threads. While I don't disagree at all that this information needed to be posted, I don't believe there is any value in adding posts to these threads. The posts will remain 'searchable', so any potential buyer can view and consider this information before making a purchase.

If anyone disagrees with my decision to close; please pm me.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.