Bangaii Breeding..Here we go, We got Eggs..

SeaMunky

Hey there..

Well my male seems not to be interested in holding the eggs anymore..he lasts about 3-5 days then they disappear...not sure what he doing..

SeaMunky

Hey Everyone, I'm back..and on the hunt for another mated pair of Bangaiis...so excited, hopefully I find a pair..I so much enjoyed the last adventure of breeding them...wouldnt be the same without yous all here again to share it with..
Hope everyone is doing well...

SeaMunky

SOoooo excited to report..I found my new mated pair, I am picking them up this weekend...woooohooooo..*rummaging thru cds looking for Barry White tunes* hahaha

GrendelPrime

i actualy never cared for Bangaii's before till i started following ur breeding thread now i think i got the urge to pick some of these neat lil suckers up, thanks for finding another way for me to spend money :)

lcstorc

At MACNA this year they had a small tank with a bunch of mangroves and a ton of baby bangaii. I may have a pic somewhere. Regardless it was adorable. They were maybe an inch or so.

SeaMunky

Hey Lynn...So awesome to hear from you....Its been quite awhile..but hopefully I will be up going again soon here with the new pair..
They are soo cute, I was going thru all my videos of my babies, and I miss them so much.
I will be setup alittle better this time with better fry tank for them, the last time was unexpected so I just used what was on hand...
Round 2 will be much more exciting..maybe I will get a better hatch and not have a daddy who keep swallowing them *giggles*

GRENDLE: Its totally worth it to get a pair..If you are lucky enough liek I was to actually watch the mom squeeze the clutch out, and the dad come and take it, is a spectacular event...I just wish I seen it coming, so I could have had my cam on hand..but I had no idea what was happening..lmao..

Well I will be picking them up tomorrow, cant wait..Will post lots of pics..

GrendelPrime

yeah keep us posted, i havent seen any bangaii in my area in a while so i guess i need to hit the bricks and try to locate some

SeaMunky

Introducing:

MARTY (MALE)

IMG00292-20100917-2244.jpg

MARTINI (FEMALE)

IMG00285-20100917-2243.jpg

TOGETHER

IMG00289-20100917-2243.jpg

SeaMunky

Wow, what a walk in time...spent last hour reading my entire Breeding journey...brought tears to my eyes actually..I miss these little buggers...my male died about 2 months after this and my female stopped eating and she died....I am looking to find 2 new pairs if anyone knows of any....Hope everyone is well!