• Go for loop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankie

RS STAFF
here it is 13 hours later and I'm still piled up on the couch LOL

Lazy butt!
I found two extra valves rooting through my stuff this morning, pm your address if interested and I will mail it out tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forum Runner

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130714_125330.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130714_125330.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 23

Willie McDaries

Lazy butt!
I found two extra valves rooting through my stuff this morning, pm your address if interested and I will mail it out tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forum Runner

Frankie, you're awesome man, I think I have a couple of those myself, I had to replace the valve on my RO/DI when I added the 2nd RO membrane, I can use it if I can find it again, if not, I'll let you know, really appreciate ya man

and I'm still piled up on the couch in about the same place, lazy is an understatement LOL I did actually get up and go to the bathroom a couple times :)

Basile

Well today i painted the ceiling of the hallway with mildew resistant paint , since its directly adjacent to my fishroom and its about to be striped of its carpet tomorow. I also finished laying the rest of the tiles in the fishroom; i used small tiles where the heavy stands are going to be. The hardware store guys told me to use the smaller models for that area, because the larger tile could if faulty or crooked they would snap under the weight. Since i've never did tiling before...i'm enjoying every minute of it. Its like a big Lego for adult and permanent, lol. I'll have an air-exchanger put in before winter gets here to make better circulation and take care of those 3 tanks evaporation problems....