Aquascaping

Craig Manoukian

Maxx,

Actual construction:

showDomaquaree_Aquarium14_gr.jpg

We are only limited by our imaginations, eh? Got scuba gear? Speak German? Need a tank maintence job? What a blast!

Maxx

Those Scoly's look like they're about to be engulfed by the hammer on the right....

tankgirl

Hi linesides!!! It's a long thread, isn't it? Got any tank pics to share with us?

Maxx, great link!! I pinched a couple of pics I liked!

Craigy, I can't believe they're really building that tank!!!

From the RC thread - this is Beverly's 42G Hex:

Attachments

• welcome diver.gif
    welcome diver.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 174

linesides

Hey TG, heres some very bad photography for ya, but its all I could muster up for ya. If it even works.

I'll work on that later, sorry

Last edited:

tankgirl

Hi linesides, Wonderful tank!! The rockwork is lovely. I'm a real fan of montipora Caps and zos, so it's really a pleasure to see them!
If you want to, you can delete the big pic (using the edit function), resize it and then repost it. I couldn't see the whole tank at once it's so big. :D
I usually size pics around 8" x 6". Didn't even know we could post pics that big.

Maxx

I'm resurrecting this thread because I found a gorgeous tank pictured @ RC. It's actually a friend of MtDewMns, and he had posted the pics originally....
Its approximately a 200 gallon tank lit by two 250W 10000k AB bulbs on an HQI ballast.

Drooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................

sharks

Contributing Member
Wish I was brave enough to put an Emp in my tank.
Oh well I still have the 220 FO :D
That is another awesome reef.
Thanks for the post Maxx :thumbup:

Mushroom Boy

That tank's a real beauty. It belongs to a friend of mine in our local club. He lost a bunch of stuff recently due to a prolonged power outage, though :(. From what I hear, it's on the mends...