Aquascaping

tankgirl

Hey, Cat, Interesting tank! It looks bigger than 45, guess it's the shape. I'll bet cleaning the corners isn't easy.

All, yeah - I think most of us would give a pinkie to have Steve's tank. Anybody have more info on that tank? I think it's a cube, isn't it?

Craig Manoukian

I dont know if it's a cube but is does appear to be square vs rectangular:

Center:

steveweast3.jpg

Left Side:

steveweast2.jpg

Right Side:

steveweast4.jpg

What do you think?

:) :D :cool: :p :smirk:

birdman204

Originally posted by Brucey
If I had Steve West's tank I'd have to invest in a new pair of swimming trunks and go swimming ......

You mean you don't have swim trunks already? Can you swim? Have you ben skinny dipping this whole time:eek: ? Underpants? I hate to imagine Brucey :p ;)

Playa

tg this is one of my favorite threads of all time in all the boards.

But I ENFATICALLY refuse to move my rocks and redo my aquascape once again:mad:

Ok maybe just a few more times:p

It sure it is refreshing looking at Steve's reef, one of many that motivated me to keep doing better in the hobby.

Luis

CurvBall

I just glad I can contribute to these forums, I'm always the guy asking the most questions, I never seem to have any answers :>

Witfull

ask away,,, it would look silly if just answers were posted and you had to wade through them trying to find the one you need,,,LOL

CurvBall

Thanks Witful, I'm just waiting for my tank to arrive, I'm sure once I've got it up and running and ready for stocking, I'm going to be unloading a boatload of questions to all you 'gurus' here on Reef Sanctuary and Reef Central.

Thanks again.
I might have some other hobbyists tanks to upload today...

Tosh_Auer

this has got to be one of my alltime fav threads. So many ideas. So many cool pics. Soooo tempting. So cant be good for ones wallet.

Playa

This was the last shot I took of the reef in late April. I will try to follow up this with some partial shots. The quality of the picture stinks, but you get a feel for the aquascape from the last picture on the previous page:)

Luis

Brucey

Luis . . . . your gonna need to build an extension onto that tank soon matey . . . . NO MORE ROOM - - - - NO MORE ROOM. Still looking amazing matey
Brucey