Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

Frankie

RS STAFF
It's a frag of this one I had Allen:

015-11.jpg

BigJay

gawd that thing looks so freaking sweet in your tank. You definetly had better coloration. I'm giving it time though. :)

BigJay

your most welcome. Your pod houses got left behind by accident so they didn't ship out the same day as the droppers but they are on their way. Thanks again.

melnguy

Got the pod houses yesterday. My hubby had a crazy look in his eyes wondering what I was up to now. :)
Thanks again!!!

BigJay

just a reminder for those of you with 12mm droppers. I use mine every week to help clean the tank. I have tubing that fits snuggly on the pointed end, remove the bulb, and I just start a siphon and it gives me a good tool to clean around corals and rocks where my normal siphon hosing or tank cleaning tool can not reach. It works fairly well for removing hair algae as well as some others.
when I got the dreaded cotton candy algae that came on some frags it was absolutely priceles for removing it around zoanthid colonies. I know I've mentioned this method before but the thread has gotten quite long and I thought I'd bring it up again.

nice little info there Big Jay. I'm hoping that over the next 2 or 3 months I might be able to place a order with you. I have a good idea what I want so I just got to make sure I have the money first.

BigJay

another reminder.. for as long as I am a forum member if you ever break the tip of the dropper just send it to me and I will repair it for free. Doesn't matter if you bought it direct from me or a retailer. :)

SeaSkull

Hey BigJay,

I love the stuff you are making. I'm going to place an order for a pod house, and a 9mm and a 12mm dropper. I'll send you a PM tonight.

BTW...has anyone requested a Melev's Mandarin Diner? I noticed the pod homes seem to be popular. Perhaps a Pyrex Mandarin Diner (with some type of handle) would be equally popular. If you're not familiar with it, see the link below.

Melevsreef.com - Melev's Mandarin Diner

I wish you much continued success!

SeaSkull

BigJay

I have had lots of requests for something similar but that design looks fairly simple and easy to make. Thanks for the order , will have it out to you ASAP.

mikedani

Hey BigJay,

I placed an order for a pod house, and a 9mm and a 12mm dropper.

Your inbox is full and I cant send you a PM.....

SeaSkull

BigJay,
I received the droppers and they are great. Feeding the corals and fish are so much easier. Thanks!

SeaSkull

BigJay

going to give another dropper away for Christmas. Not sure what I'm going to do but stay tuned. Details in the next couple days.

I am interested in your droppers. I also like your ides for frag plugs. I'm not a huge fan of the ceramic ones, but I'm not fragging yet myself so the plugs will have to wait. I sent you a pm.

I paid for the dropper, but your pm is now full. If you don't receive the payment, please let me know.

And I hope you work out the kinks with the frag plugs because they look so much nicer then the ceramic ones.