Anemone Club!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Re: Carpet club!

Wow hope it's ok Doni !
How did you remove from the ph ? Did it wrap itself around your hand ?

When I have mine on more than one occasion it wrapped completely around my hand it and it was very difficult to remove as they are very sticky, I thought I was going to rip it apart to remove it, definitely a freaky situation. I had the stinging cells all over my hand :doh:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

I didn't touch it today. I just turned the powerhead off. It is withdrawing on its own...

When I first got it and placed it in the tank, it wrapped around my hand... ewwww... like a sticky glove :eek:

lcstorc

I hope it is ok. Yours is my very favorite of all the carpets I have seen. I wonder why it decided the power head was a good place to be.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

that looks painful! those koralia ph's seem to be getting quite a rep for damaging livestock, good luck on your carpet Woody.

Woodstock

RS STAFF

It was my fault. I saw it moving up high but didn't move the power head :hammerhea

The anemone has some tissue damage. 3 missing chunks of flesh and 1 peice about 2" long just hanging. Suprisingly, it ate well this morning so I am thinking it will recover fine. I just hope it doesn't get an infection...

These pics were taken this morning before the lights came on.
20070513damagedHaddoni2.jpg

20070513damagedHaddoni1.jpg

rreynell

Here is my carpet in my 125g. This my first picture on this forum, hope it works...

Attachments

• P1010259-1 (Small) (Custom).jpg
    P1010259-1 (Small) (Custom).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,126

vdituri

Sorry to hear about your carpet anemone.

First pic look like a blender accident.
Glad to hear its eating.

Hey, how big does my anemone need to be before it qualifies as a carpet? I want to enter my sebae. :)

Attachments

• carpet anemone.jpg
    carpet anemone.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 886

Woodstock

RS STAFF

LOL Victor... that is a shag carpet :p

Yep, my anemone is completely healed from the injuries! :dance:

aquaman3680

LOL, i think we could make this an anemone club and have all types, so ill put yours in and rreynell i will get your carpet up on the front page as soon as it lets me edit it!

Matt

Frankie

RS STAFF

LOL, i think we could make this an anemone club and have all types, so ill put yours in and rreynell i will get your carpet up on the front page as soon as it lets me edit it!

Matt

Can the name of a thread be changed? I didn't know that.

rreynell

That is a nice carpet! I can get a florescent green and was going to get a red but am re considering now.

Thanks FFrankie..I have it under 175mh 15000k XM's
It really pops out at you...I really do like the red also but could'nt find one
and even if I could your looking at a few dollars more...

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

Can we play too? This is my beaded on the right and the gbta on the left, they are in love and hold tentacles regularly.The beaded suddenly appeared when the tank was 4 yrs old, fully opened he's about 7 '' or 8 '' across.Steve

Last edited:

aquaman3680

well, like a logo or something with like nemo in an anemone or something, or like where it says im a member of the anemone club or something like that..