Andy's RSM250

kyley

Sounds great Andy. Do you think that will be high enough (up to the light) for the SPS?

Wow, that's a lot of rock weight! It doesn't look like it's that much! I only have about 75 pounds and somehow it looks like more than yours... Maybe b/c of all the caves I made. At any rate, sounds like you've got a great plan in place. Good luck with it! Take care,
--Kyle

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Andy - are you selling the tank only to put a different tank on the stand? Just wondering.

Cassette87

Nah, Terry, when I picked up the 250, the original owner had a brand new RSM 250 Tank in packaging as an "extra" incase the tank cracked, he basically gave me extras of EVERYTHING you could imagine... So I used the brand new one for my tank, and am selling the old one.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
OK that Andy. When I read your first post it seemed like that may have been the case, but I wasn't 100% sure. Good to see that I dragged you back into your tank thread! :)

Cassette87

Just visited my thread and realized that all of my photo links are dead! Is there any way of editing old posts if I need to re-upload to a new album?

With regard to the tank, no updates in particular, waiting for finances to loosen up a bit again before making any trips to the LFS. :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Andy - edit capability disappears not very long after posting. Did you move the pictures to a different gallery in Photobucket (or delete them?). Moving them around destroys the links in a post. Since you don't have all that many pictures, if you want to take the time to PM me the relocated links, and what post # to put them in, I'm able to edit and restore the pics for you. If you had a ton of photos I'd just say "C'est la vie" LOL! :)

Cassette87

Apparently I deleted the album although I have no memory of doing so! I will try to find an recreate that album and hopefully not have to burden you with any link changing ! Thank you!

tnwillia

Hey Andy, I changed the name of a sub folder in photobucket once and it dropped all the links to my pictures in that folder. Once I put the original name back on the folder everything came back. This may not be your problem. Good luck!

Cassette87

Thanks for the feedback guys! I will try to update the links myself this week, as well as add some pictures of my latest additions!

Purple Dottyback, Sand-Sifting Star, Hammer Coral, and some nassarius snails. :)

Also in the process of ordering myself some new bulbs to replace my .....24ish month old ones :(

Cassette87

Just a couple quick photos to share from last night :)

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg