amusing Holiday caption photos

Emg

How about a thread with Holiday themed captions ? Take a pic of something in your tank and write an amusing caption that has to do with whatever holiday you celebrate in Dec.

Here's a couple to start off with...........

(I have to admit, I did not take this pic and it's not in my tank...but I did 'edit' it)
deathinslowmo.jpg

The forman of the seaside subsidiary finds out that Santa's little star elves were NOT happy with their Christmas bonus this year.........

DSC02637800.jpg

Charlie grabbed his chance one Christmas Eve when, in a particularly low flying sweep.....Dasher dunked his head in the surf to cool off between S. America and the Bahamas.............

Let's have some fun with this ! :D

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
The first photo is a scream! I'm totally lost on the caption for the second photo though.

Stacef

OHHHHHH Hahah! I get it now, that's great. I admit I was lost when I read it earlier, thanks for clearing that up Al!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Oh, now I get it! :lol: Little slow on the uptake this morning. Al, send me some of your medication! :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I help when I can :)

Scott my meds are "prescribed" by a Witch Doctor from Progeso MX.... it would be a "Crime" to risk your health on Voodoo drugs eh? LOL!!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
My friend the witchdoctor, he taught me what to say
My friend the witchdoctor, he taught me what to do
He said that:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang
ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang
ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang
ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang.

:bluenod: :whstlr: :whstlr: :yehoo: :nopity: :dodle: :whstlr: :nekid: :mnote: :mnote: :mnote: :dentoid:

Emg

Haha...wondered if that crab one would catch......thanks for clearing that up for folks Al....:thumbup:

Anyone have one they'd like to post ?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
ScroogeGoby.jpg

My big blackfinned shrimp goby would make a perfect Scrooge with that somber face of his!

Last edited:

Emg

Lol ! Nice one Mack !

I have a yellow watchman....looks very much like your blackfin...haha !

More ! We need MORE ! Holiday's coming up fast and furious...let's have some laughs ! :D

to bad my cam isnt working right lol my cinn. clown always looks weird in every situation hes in lol and thats not very many u gotta find him i would take a pic of the eel and him scared lol