Aaron & Anna's RSM 130 Adventure

Monkeyboy

Thanks for the response soily. I actually made the decision to use d-d H2Ocean pro+ in the end based on the many views I read on the Internet. So far seems to be doing the job. I really need to invest in a magnesium and new calcium test kits though.

JimmyJ

Very cool little tank! Been thinking about getting a little one as well, was this a kit you got or pieced together?

Monkeyboy

Well we are now the proud owners of our first Mandarin Dragonet!! She looks absolutely stunning under the LEDs! I'll post some pics up of her once she's had chance to settle in a bit.

Monkeyboy

Well here she is. I know she looks a little thin in the picture but I have had her eating some frozen brineshrimp soaked in garlic this evening. Picture is in the next post.

Monkeyboy

01dacf50.jpg

redsea reefer

You're welcome!

He looks very skinny, stop feeding brine shrimp because it has no nutritional value or fats. Feed Mysis instead, everyday as much as he will eat with the pumps off.

Monkeyboy

I will tomorrow thanks for the advice. I really just wanted to see him eat something because today is really the first day "he" has ventured out of the rocks.

Monkeyboy

How do people rate bloodworm as food? I managed to get the Mandarin to pick up a couple of frozen mysis and enriched brineshrimp last night but have noticed quite a few people on the web feed bloodworm.

Any thoughts would be great, I really don't want this beautiful fish to starve in my care.