A Picture A Day......

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nice pic Cat ! I always like seeing your zoas.

Blue Space, it is a Canon powershot sx10is. Its a pretty serious little dude for what most people would still consider a point and shoot. I just recently started taking pictures in manual mode and goofing around with the settings. I got mine a couple years ago but you can find them on ebay now for around $200.

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk

Blue Space

Nice pic Cat ! I always like seeing your zoas.

Blue Space, it is a Canon powershot sx10is. Its a pretty serious little dude for what most people would still consider a point and shoot. I just recently started taking pictures in manual mode and goofing around with the settings. I got mine a couple years ago but you can find them on ebay now for around $200.

Only issue is that it doesn't shoot video at 1080p... My next dive camera needs 1080p! :D It sure takes beautiful stills though.

jpsika08

Seymour the Crocea Clam, with Wilfred the Shrimp:
DSC_6348.jpg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I love when clowns play like that.....I hope my new one will take to my duncan a little! Really nice photo.

Stretch

That female and the male rarely leave the waving hands for long. I really dont want the waving hands in the tank now knowing how they spread but the clowns look so content and cute when they snuggle in that I just can't bring myself to remove it.... im a sucker :rolleyes:

Stretch

Wingflier and Glenn, love those pics!!

Coralmadness cool pieces!!