$9 toadstools, or 2 for $15

BigJay

got mine today on schedule. Very nice box. I love the idea you have of attaching the frags that way in the bag. Just got done drip acclimating them and put them in the tank. Just a heads up though one of mine came loose from the slate or granite it was attached too. Nothing superglue can't fix. Thanks for the easy transaction.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's Awesome Jay!! Be sure and take pics of them TODAY and then again tomorrow. Mine REALLY opened up nicely the next day and it's amazing how quickly it's increased in size. It's becoming one of my FAV corals!!! :) Heck I'm thinking of ordering MORE to go in other tanks :D

BigJay

My clowns are starting to show signs of pairing so I plan to offer the toadstool as a nem substitute. One of the stools is already opening up nicely,ironically its the one that was loose from the slate.. go figure.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Jay keep in mind the clowns may be "too rough" for this coral. They don't realize how rough they are when they're rubbing and scrubbing the coral. I've actually had one kill a frog-spawn. It will be cool to see what they do with the Toadstool :)

turn8299

The wife just called the office and told me that we just received our package. Wont get home til 7 but then the fun begins!

faust

got mine, but one of the frags got detached from the thing it was stuck to. should i just set it somewhere or do i super glue it back on. i'm askin cause idk

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'd try gluing it back to the disk/square for now. If you have a pair of rock rubble you can wedge it into that might be even better.

BigJay

I just reglued mine with no problem. The toadstools might have been sloughing a little bit from the stress in transport allowing them to tear free from the frag square.

Varga

Mine fell off the plug too, pretty normal after shipping.

I just glued it back and left it in a very low flow area for a few days and all is well

BigJay

well the one I reglued yesterday came off this morn. I noticed several things in my tank were re arranged so who knows what was going on in the middle of the night. I decided to stick it in a low flow area and let it attach itself.