$9 toadstools, or 2 for $15

BigJay

money sent. Hope thats ok I just used your paypal address from the other posts so just ignore my PM. Nothing better then proving reefing can be affordable!! :woohoo:

turn8299

Fixing to send out my check so let me get this right...If I want 2 that will be 15 dollars + 6 for shipping which is 21 dollars total...right?

Just wanted to chime in and say that I bought one and it arrived last week. All is well. The box is well made, well packed and quickly shipped (where else can you get two days for less than $6!!!). Anyway, I appreciate it - great seller!!

turn8299

My money is on the way rusty. If the package arrives say at 12 pm and I dont get off work until 7 pm, will they still be ok?

turn8299

To anyone that can answer this. I shlould be getting my order from rusty sometime this week. I work 7am to 7pm and was wondering if I got the shipment at say noon do you think they will be ok inside my house til I get home at 7? Also do any of you supplement with anything with these corals?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
They should be fine in a climate controlled area like that. I wouldn't want them sitting on a doorstep or something but even then they should fair well. He packs GREAT!!

I don't supplement for them and also a rule to remember is... "If you don't test for it don't dose for it!"

faust

payment sent
on a side note i think its damn nice to see someone helping others out with out bending them over

turn8299

Yes i agree with you 100% faust but be careful what you say, some dont like people to help people out, matter of fact they get pretty ticked off. I just wanted to warn you so maybe no one will jump on your case like they did me.

sambrinar

Yes i agree with you 100% faust but be careful what you say, some dont like people to help people out, matter of fact they get pretty ticked off. I just wanted to warn you so maybe no one will jump on your case like they did me.

ohhh the heck with them.. let'em yell, makes them look like a jerk. we all know better. karma to ya

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ok folks... let's get this thread back on topic and not drag drama all over the place.

turn8299 you have a PM waiting for you.