$9 toadstools, or 2 for $15

the shipping i use is 2 day priority mail. It cost any where from $6 to $10, I charge a flat fee of $6. I make a nice insulated box and double bag them. ( yes i have lost some in the shipping, but i just repace them)I have said in the past im not a business man, just a hobbiest like everyone here. To be honest its preety cool knowing my toadstools are all over the us.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
how can shipping be $6?

Honestly those were my thoughts too. I mean HOW in the world can anyone do this! I thought it was probably some type of SCAM but I have the Toadstool IN my tank (and THRIVING I might add) to prove it.

I can say his packaging is GREAT and true to his word the shipping charges were right on the money!

I'd say GO 4 IT!

lcstorc

Show us some pics Al or Rusty. I want to make sure it is a different kind than I have. If it is then paypal is ready.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Show us some pics Al or Rusty. I want to make sure it is a different kind than I have. If it is then paypal is ready.

So much pressure!! :LOL:

Ok here are the pics I have just sitting on the camera. It looks MUCH better now after being in the tank a few weeks..

first couple are it "pouting" when the lights are first on
IMG_4959.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

Then here it is the first day of it opening up nicely...
IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

lcstorc

Beautiful coral.
Very like the one I have though. I wonder how one would do in the other tanks. This deal just sounds so good I hate to pass it up. Let me think a bit. Do I have room in the 20g? Lots of room in the 90. :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:bluenod: you have LOTS of room! I mean seriously... this is such a GREAT deal why not? :)

Jeremy0322

I am interested in how you are shipping them..can you describe that better. What kind of insulation are you using for the boxes would be my main question?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
What kind of insulation? That would be white Styrofoam! It's like a hand cut Styrofoam box/cooler inside of a standard shipping box. The corals were individually bagged (Bagged WELL too ) and then placed in the cooler/box.

Jeremy0322

Oh, i was thinking of those light blue like house insulation squares, they worked pretty well when elliott shipped the frags i got from him. Well that explains it, thanks for the help AL.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I don't know that the "insulation" type is critical especially right now. But it does add a lot to your peace of mind!! :)

turn8299

I would like some as well. Sorry I have not read through the entire thread but is there any way I can pay you besides paypal?

Jeremy0322

I was also wondering if there was an alternate payment method because i am interesting in 1 of them. How many you have left over there?