400 gallon office system

So tonight the system us running a leak test!
[video=youtube;JDo-HvgTnWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JDo-HvgTnWw[/video]

I plan on running it for the next three days before moving on to the next step.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Wow that's such an awesomely impressive setup!! (excuse my made up English haha)You've done a wicked job I'm definitely tagging along for this one :eek:lsmile:

Had one leak on the skimmer inlet. Easy fix.

I got a few more things done.
Got the RO unit mounted on the wall.
RODI.jpg

Got the salt mixing plumbing done.
SaltMix.jpg

And the tap on the RO/DI tank
RODI_Tank.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Great work Ian,

Where did you get your RO/DI tank and what is it designed to hold? Also what is the capacity of it?

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I made one too, they work great!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OK... HUGE update.
I was in Tampa over the weekend so I arranged to pick up the first part of my order from TBSaltwater.
Richard was really great and arranged to have my order waiting even though it was Mother's Day (yes, my wife is a saint and put up with me picking up the order and driving it home in a truck...on Mother's Day).
Got it home and my daughter and I started going through the boxes to get everything in the tank.

TBS_001.jpg

TBS_002.jpg

TBS_003.jpg

TBS_004.jpg

TBS_005.jpg

TBS_006.jpg

TBS_007.jpg

TBS_008.jpg

TBS_009.jpg

TBS_010.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Some really live LR, and looks like tons of HH, great pics, shows the good & bad of really fresh LR - looks great ! Nice helper and +1 saint of a wife - fun to have a hobby that the kids enjoy doing with you :dance:

sidebar - nice to see the start of your sw journey in the background the RSM tank, you had great success with it, will be fun watching the new tank come to life !

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I'm just in total "WOW" of this whole project! :eek: You for sure have some awesome hitchhikers on your live rock. I hope it's mostly good stuff...thinking you will have your work cut out for you getting rid of the bad ones.
It's going to be exciting to see "Ian's Ocean" come to life & start blooming. :D