1000+ Gallon Display Plywood/Fiberglass Build

Should I cut access above tank or just trim out like it is

• Just trim out around glass and leave wall like it is

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Cut access above tank.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been following this thread from the beginning and I just want to say WOW!

Can't wait for more! :D

(This thread alone made me want to join RS. xD)

Willie McDaries

Matt has been battling cancer,the chemo has had him down for a while but he's doing better and the tumor has shrunk,last I heard,the Dr.was gonna operate to remove what was left of it to keep it from coming back.....the tank is still holding water and doing great but it is on hold until he recovers.....the tank probably saved his life,he was working on it and hurt his shoulder,he went for X-rays and they found the tumor in his chest....he could probably use y'alls prayers

Willie McDaries

I called Matt yesterday,he's still weak from the chemo but sounded good,they have the tumor shrunk down and are getting ready to do the surgery to remove the tumor,he should be back up and running a few months after the surgery....he's anxious to get started back on his tank and back to posting updates...everybody just keep him in your prayer,for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

Dweezil

Matt ~ I'm so sorry to hear of this. I will definitely be saying prayers for you and your family. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

hpfunk420

Live Strong!!! your tank can wait. Get well, and when can go to work on that amazing tank. I just found your thread and it makes me want to come finish it for you, but we can all tell this is your baby and that the tank needs you to see to see it to the end.
Best wishes.