1. J

Favia Prop

Hey, Thanks For Yalls Time!!
  2. J

Fragging Bubbles

Yikes!!
  3. J

fragging a torch....

WHAT MITE HELP TOO IS TO REMOVE IT FROM THE TANK UPSIDE DOWN,BIG ALS ADVICE IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY, THAT TISSUE WILL TEAR VERY EASILY!!!!!:tongue:
  4. J

Favia Prop

Thanks Guys, Makes Me A Little More Confident!!!!!
  5. J

Help ID Coral Please....

IVE GOT A FAVIA THATS ABOUT6" BY 7", AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, MY FAVORITE CORAL! BEEN TRYIN TO GET INFO ON FRAGGING IT!!!:spinner:
  6. J

ID this please

My Goni Took A Dive On Me After 6 Months. I Dont Mean To Upset You But I Know Of No One Who Haas Had Long Term Success With These. They Sure Are Gorgeous Though, Eh? Those Nice Zoas Are Almost Worth What You Paid For All Of Them! Nothing Like A Nice Zoa Garden In My Opinion
  7. J

Yellow Leather advice?

You Know Guys, I Just Leave Mine Alone.....sometimes They Act Like This For Weeks, Just Dont Give Up Onit.if It Starts Falling Apart On Ya, You Got A Big Prob. One Thing You Could Do If Yer Really Really Concerned, Is Gently Lift It Up, And Give It A Nice Little Sniff. If Its Dead Or Dying You...
  8. J

Whats My Goniopora doing?

I Think You May Becoming A Father, Witch Is A Wonderful Feat With A Goni! Congrats, And I Sure Hope I Am Right!!!!!!
  9. J

Favia Prop

HELLO ALL! I WILL HAVE A CAMERA SOON, SO A PICTURE WOULD SURELY HELP, ILL GET ON THAT.....MY QUESTION IS, I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL RED AND GREEN FAVIA THAT IVE HAD FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, AND I WISH TO FRAG IT, AND SHARE THIS WONDERFUL ANIMAL. IVE BEEN IN THE HOBBY FOR ABOUT 14YRS., AND HAVE FRAGGED MY...
  10. J

How long has your anemone been in your care?

I think there are two things that are sadly overlooked when someone wants to keep a healthy anemone, one is water stability, your tank MUST be up and running at the VERY least 6 mo.! Also they should be fed regularly, I feed mine fresh shrimp, squid, whitefish, etc., and he has been doing...
  11. J

In the hole!

Ditto....you NEVER know were those buggers are gonna go. To me, thats one of the most interesting things about them!!
  12. J

One of my halides all of a sudden changed colors

if its man-made, it can screw up! I betcha its the bulb.
  13. J

14 nano

hey guys, dont mean to be a bummer, but I would like to know if anyone has had a similar experience. Right before x-mas last year, I got sick, went to the doc, and was diagnosed with cancer. My family knows that I love corals, and aquariums, the seashore, etc. well, they are so genorous they...
  14. J

some recent reef pics

Some of the most beautiful, well cared for animals I have ever seen!!! Please feel free to snap-away any ole time there snappy!!!
  15. J

red bubble algae or what?

that IS strange, wish u had a better photo.
  16. J

hello all!!

Ive been in the reef hobby for about 20 years...I lost my 40 breeder in a recent divorce (yuch!!!) Im going to LFS today to get a 14 gallon biocube!This sounds like it is going to be a blast! Ive never had one so small. Im a zoo nut, so I think I will have zoos, shrooms, a leather, and I may try...