Search results

1. S

Need advice

I have a 20 nano reef. I had two fish in there and multiple corals. I'm planning in upgrading once my wife and I move into our new home.( bigger tank amd sump) for chrismas my wife thought it a good idea to get me more fish. Now nitrates outta control 80+. Been doing crazy water changes...
  2. S

Help with I.D of this coral..

Got it from lfs was told it is a monitipora. But can't find any others like it. Don't mind the starry blenny photo bombing the pic Thanks
  3. S

Odyssea?

Any one know anything about odyssea lights. One frien has one he wants to give me. Just don't know anything about them. Its a t5 quad 96w. Thinking about putting on a 20 long for a new nano project
  4. S

Holes in leather.

I've had this guy since a little cutting off of the main coral. That was about a year ago. Yesterday I saw him laying over not opening his polyps and with a couple holes in him. I pulled him and gave him an iodine r/o dip. This morning he looked a little better but then he went right back to...
  5. S

Blasto rescue

I adopted this red marlo blasto from petco. $1. Its pretty bad looking but still has its mouth. So I'm gonna try and save it.
  6. S

Issue with red slime

I have tried everything to get rid of the slime. Chemiclean amd algeafix to no evail don't know what to do its starting to kill my bubble coral. As shown
  7. S

Reefs2go

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago amd they took my money and finalized the order and it said free shipping. Today I get a phone call and they wanted more money so they could ship it faster. I declined. So they cancled the order. So don't buy from them. The woman was very impolite and unprofessional.
  8. S

Yes or no

Are these good specs for an led lighting system??
  9. S

New to leds. Need help

I have always used t5s but now I'm really starting to get into sps and hards. I have a 20 nano getting ready to go to a 36. What would be a great budget led system
  10. S

Sps and leather

Is it rare to have better luck with sps and hards than softies. Every soft coral I have ever had died except my neon green pincushion. Is that odd
  11. S

long polyp leather

I acquired this coral 2 weeks ago from a friend. It did great for a couple days and now it is laying completely over to one side. Is this normal. Never had any of my other leathers do this. Only seen them slime.
  12. S

purple fungia

i have a purple fungia that is about 5in around and in the shape of a cone. the other day my rbt nem decided to move. when i got up in morning the nem was stuck to the side of the fungia. now the flesh in that spot on the fungia is falling away from the skeleton. should i worry or not. i have...